Corsicanpine v Natwest ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Its a bit worrying really, when you consider these orgaisations are supposed to be looking after our money????

Doesn't seem to add up to good business sense??

Although, neither does ripping people off by applying extortionate bank charges!!

I AM DECIDED , ALL THE WAY WE GO, NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!

BRING IT ON NATWEST!!

It makes good busineess sense for the banks as they have made billions by charging these fees over the years.

Also as far as they are concerned the fees are not extortionate-they are fair and justified.

Good luck with your fight!

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Hi corsicanpine........... try here Rejection of settlement offer

Rejecting Offers

Good luck, hedgey xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Well don e work your timescales and not theirs. That way they know you mean business and will not tolerate being messed about. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

No response as yet! They have another 2 days to submit their defence. LTSB did today, so more work.

Have to say the halifax was an easy nut to crack compared to these, but their shell is weakening!!

When I win both these claims I shall certainly be writing to the courts regarding costs for waste of time, mine and the courts!!!!!!!

:) :)

No defence today from NatWest, their last day, number 28. From what I have read I shall give them a few more days, until Tuesday, then, should I file for default judgement?????

Anyone advise.

I know this is not deemed as a 'win', but surely they have now had in total, over 92 days to sort this out, enough for anybody!!

:confused:

Hi mate, you'll more than likely find that the sneaky cobbetts'll sneak their defence in at the last minute as they do with most peeps on here. Phone the court tomorrow - and again on Tuesday. If they still haven't defended the claim - take advice from the court........... and file for default judgement. Fingers crossed for you - good luck, hedgey xxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Thanx hedgey,

thought that may be the case. Have one going against ltsb, they filed their defence this week with deadline today.

How are the people at court in northampton?

Does it help if you have phoned the court and are these calls noted on your case file?

Thanks again

Not sure about Northampton - I filed N1 at local court, but most peeps on here have found them to be fine. I'm pretty sure (if Nat West do defend) that your case will be transferred to your local county court soon though. Ring Northampton tomorrow - they should be able to advise further on this.

Not sure if they note the calls on your file - but I'd assume they do. It makes sense to record everything to do with your case so's the judge eventually has a full record of everything to do with your claim. Have a read through this thread as it has everything there is to know about MCOL Her Majesty's Courts Service

Good luck - hope they don't enter a defence!!! xxxx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Guess what??? Cheques in the post this morning for the full amount!!!!!!!!!!

The attached letter states, 'Please note that payment will be made with no admission of liability and subject to our agreement not to court publicity, or disclose or refer to any third party, the background to this matter, and also keep the terms of this settlement strictly private and confidential.'

They then go on that, 'the payment is conditional upon you writing to the court to discontinue proceedings and not to take any steps to enter judgement against the bank'.

OOOOPS! Have I broken their conditions which I have not yet accepted as I haven't put the cheque in my account. Oh, and on that matter, they have not just written my name on the cheque, they have written, my name with the words into account no.**********.

I assume this means that I have to pay this cheques into the account I have with them. I would rather pay it in elsewhere.

Anybody advise please.

I know I should be happy that they have paid up, but I smell a rat!

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS, another fine win.

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Blimey, the floodgates have deffo opened on the natwest forum today.......... everyone's winnin'!!!!! Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy for you corsicanpine - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! another really well deserved win - good on ya' mate!!!! Best wishes, hedgey xxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Thanks all for your support, couldn't have done it without you!!!!

Would really appreciate if somebody could clarify whether or not I need to respond to the letter that came with the cheque?

Halifax and Natwest done! Onlt LTSB to go. Only one that have actually entered a defence.

BRING IT ON, SC&M!!!

Never thought I'd get to the stage where I have taken on 3 of the biggest financial institutions in the country and ended up with what I have asked for from two of them!!!!

STICK WITH IT ALL, YOU WILL WIN!!!!!!!

THANX AGAIN!

action-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gif

Don' forget to do the survey. Please.

• 2 weeks later...

As they have paid you in full and you have banked the cheque then I would write to the Court to tell them this and that the case can now be cancelled.

• Haha 1

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Thanks for that, will do that. Got one with the halifax also, so shall send the court that as well.

Do you know if there i a template for this letter, or should it be worded in a particular way? My concern is that they stated conditions in their letter, although this did not prevent me from cashing my cheque!

Thanks again