SWIFT FINANCE LOAN. Help please?

1stlifeline
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

£1900? you sure?

dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

mine both have sections mentioning early repayment, both indicate a figure much less than the total balance if you continue paying till the end. i'e you will not be paying the monthly interest for a start from pay off date.

anyhow, seems a bit drastic to me, why cant you just write to everyone

include a balance sheet [in/out] and ALL your creditors + total amount owed & say hey guys you are each going to get £xx PCM for xxmonths. end of story, like it or lump it.

if it were me i would not sell my asset or even release equity ever!

dx100uk

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

just got in 18hr shifts at present for mon /tues weds is just a late one.

look in my sig below, they are now working again the site is back up to speed after the infux from the programme on ITV.

fire off a few of the cred/dca offer letters below they fit your situation.

DON't be afraid of DCA's, THEY HAVE NO POWERS...at all.

they are just one and i do say this nicely ...doing their job.

and two. they are only human phone chasers. end of subject.

keep your house intact do what you are doing mortgage and loans secured on them. also dont forget, the secured loan could be negoitated to a temp lower level. ASK! if you tell them the truth most will respond.

TELL all the credit card Co.s or non secured loan peoples exactly what you can afford & state you are not prepared to barter, but will keep up the offer regardless of their acceptance or not. as priorityOne says, get them in every month & keep doing it month after month. even if £5.

then if any do take you to court that will go for you a very long way.

YOU made an offer of honesty & goodwill they were the ones that would not accept it.

now, what about charges anyone has levied, there must be quite a bit waiting to drop in your hands? another benefit here is even if it is very small claim back, once you have sent SAR's you put the A/C's in dispute, DCA cant touch it niether can the Co.s refer them out.

we are here with you.

dx100uk:lol: :roll:

do not be affraid of DCA !!

dx100uk

• Haha 2

and they

who the hell are AE to tell you to ditch phones/tv & cars!

go tell em to p@ss off.

can i give you a bit of advice here:

STOP USING THE PHONES TO TALK TO THESE PEOPLE!"

they never abide by what they say and always try to get away with what they can.

anyobody on your cred list that is not happy, fire them off one of the letters below, stating you will only be paying £** & that you do not want any more phone calls everything is to be put in writing.

clearly state that you will consider it harassement if they call you.

DON'T let these people pull your strings...you control them its your money and your life.!! bar the secured loan & mortgage, everything else is unsecured, it goes to the bottom of the list & on the very minimum payment priority.

another good one is to keep firing of letters to freeze the interest on everything. then if they do write you make ref to WHY can they not freeze it.

i have today [thurs] just got GE money to pay me back over £700 in interest, having continually ask and pointed out they were only 1 of 2 companies out of 9 CC debtors i have that had not made some effort TO HELP ME pay my debt during a period of poor financial income.

i went through 5 people, being nice and continually stating my situation over and over again. the last was a senior supervisor, who rang me! after she was told i had made a complaint.

i had not, other than 'why will you not help me!'

end result, no more charges for 12mts no interest £25PCM .

they really do not like it when you stick to your guns and demand they help, esp if you play on the bit that 'other' companies have agree to this level of payment/no charges/no interest.

keep your chin up.

dx100uk

• Haha 1

and they