confused re charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At last I have bitten the bullet and decided on action.I have received copies of past statements as the first step of the procedure and am trying to work out what i can and can't claim for.

The easy bit is the charges for card misuse, I've highlighted these and added them up to approx £1800.

The difficult bit is the other charges ,e.g. for Oct2006 they have withdrawn £21.76 which is interest to 9th Oct on account no ----------as well as charge to 9th Oct on the same account for £28.There is also a referral charge for Oct for £30

For Aug 2006 they have withdrawn £20.63 which is interest to 9th Aug as well as charge to 9th Aug of £28. This is on an interest paying current account.My statements are full of these charges.

I am confused about whether i can claim for 1./ the interest withdrawn, 2./the charge on the account (which at the moment appears to be £28 per month and 3./the referral charge.

The fact is these charges are what have put me into the level of debt I am in. One or two small amounts over the agreed overdraft have crippled me and put me into a spiral which I can't get out of like most others who are trying to reclaim these charges. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Yes and 3) yes, 1) you can claim interest on the charges themselves there is a spreadsheet which i am sure someone later this evening or tomorrow will give the link for. The guys here will get you through this part of the process and you will win.

Also, the link in my sig should assist you in breaking down the charges for RBS ;)

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!