barbs-v- abbey

barbs26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, well ave asked for last 6yrs statements,but guess what? Was told i prob won't get them for about 6-8 weeks.So nothing new there,lets just wait and see you never no (hahahahahahaha) whom i kidding.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, well i've just recieved standard letter from Abbey at weekend,saying that they ave noted my request for my statements,and sent me a form to fill in for them and to send £10,which i asked them to take out of account.

Also that i should recieve my last 14months soon but 2001 - 2005 would take alot longer.But it's been 14 days since request and im counting from then not this weekend when they sent asking me to return form. Will keep you informed in due course.

Barbs26

• 1 month later...

well abbey are well and truely over 40 days and still waiting for 3yrs statements to arrive, have sent another non complaince letter.

charges for 3yrs i've recieved already total £1,300 so god knows what final figure will be.

Can't believe how shabby they actually are, i'm also helping friend at work claim her charges back and all 6yrs statments came within 2weeks.

Will keep up dating when more imfo becomes available.

:) Well,finally recieved the remaining statements at weekend,my last letter obviously did the trick. So into post went my prelim letter to get back £1,766 they owe me.

Now the fun really starts,but let them bring it on,i'm ready and waiting for the fight with the SHABBY.:)

Prelim letter sent recorded del on 15/5/07, recieved today usual reply, sorry you felt you had a complaint(who's complaining,I just want my money back)and they would investigateand would be in touch in about 4 weeks(yeah rite).

So just one question,now ive had a reply to my prelim already,can I send my lba now or do I need to wait the 14 days have elapsed?

Hi Barbs

I'd wait the 14 days as stated in your prelim letter then you can show that you've acted reasonably and given them time to respond.

It won't take long for the 14 days to pass!

Cheers Knelly,just wanted clarification to what i really knew,don't want to slip up and ruin it all.

Thanks again.

How's yours going? Ave been reading your thread.:)

Just a quick up date.

14 days have pasted now since prelim,so lba is done and ready for posting tomorrow(recorded of course).

So now for another 14 day wait to see what shabby come up with next!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:

Barbs.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick up date, 14 days from lba are up ,all i recieved was the standard letter, stating they needed more time to investigate blah blah blah.............................(need i say more).:o :o :o

Have filled in n1 ready for court,just waiting for payday next week for funding.

So i am pondering another letter just to pass the time, just to see if i can get somewhere with them before i submit at court.(you never know and if you don't ask you don't get):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Will probably need some help over next coming weeks, when i finally file at court.

So i hope there will be plenty of people about who's ears i can bend.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barbs

there are loads of us at the same stage as you and there is always someone out there who can help.

after i sent my LBA off i spent the two weeks emailing richard harris and mrs kirkman. didnt help much but it adds weight to your court bundle,something you can show the judge that you have tried to sort things out.