sy v mbna

sy7227
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6293 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent SAR letter to mbna & their response was a letter concerning my letter about default fees on my account (I haven`t even sent prelim letter yet). They state that their charges are set out precisely to me & I signed to agree to them. They also state that the charges are fair & enforcable. This is the funny part they say as requested we have enclosed details of your staements. (This is 1 page with just the charge dates listed going back as far as 2003) This part is better, they say they would like to resolve this matter by enclosing a cheque for £370 straight of the bat (result in part) this is a good will payment but this is the basis that this is the full & final settlement. They have credited my account with the £10 I sent for SAR but this according to them was a mistake. I have not totaled the charges on the page they sent as I feel I do not have a full & accurate account of charges & interest I am entitled to. I will post the cheque into the bank but they have sent a form for me to request my full statements or copies of my full personal data.

What I want to know has anyone else had this from mbna?

Can I still cash the cheque & claim the rest of the charges as I know there is more because I took me a long time to clear them & eventualy pay the account off?