Timescales with SAR - Help Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am still relatively new to this site but have done all my reading etc...I don't seem to have found an answer to the following question and would be grateful if anyone had any ideas...

I know the time limit to go back is 6 years but when you request a SAR and you give them 40 days to respond, what is the 1st date you can go back to classed as?

I.E - Sent a SAR on 13.12.06 and they responded last week with info but have missed 3 months (Jan - Mar 01) and I phoned them but they are dragging their heals saying the remaining statements were sent 1st class last week. Is the 6 yr date from the date I sent the SAR or is it from the date I send the preliminary letter? I may lose out on charges if it is the latter as I have charges on the 13.12.01

Thanks in advance

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs