Capital One.. ***I WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Milly... do you know when you will get your o/h's cheque?

Every claim I have won it has always taken forever to get the actual payment.... so frustrating!!

I am still waiting for Halifax's cheque and I won weeks ago. I've sent the bailiffs in to collect... probably take anything up to another few weeks.

Well... I just hope you get your O/H cheque nice and fast without any delays so you can have peace of mind and pay off bills/debts... or whatever you are going to do with it.

ANy news from Bill yet?

Moodle

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least you have a definite time scale... that's good. Bet you can't wait!!

Yeah I am sure Bill will benefit from a little time away.

I am still shocked at some of the comments made towards him... quite harsh some of them. He's a big ape though and I am sure he will come back to do what he is passionate and good at... and that's giving fantastico adivce and being extremely forthcoming and helpful just when you need it.

Without people like Bill on this site many of us would still be struggling with certain stages of this huge journey of trying to claim our money back from the big cats.

Milly you sound like a good friend and CAG member... well done to you for sticking up for what you believe in... you've made some very valid strong minded, well backed up points over the last few weeks when this CI panic began to escalate...Many would have logged off and run off to hide in to loo for a lot longer than a few minutes.

:-)

Moodle

Every other day I doubt myself for claiming contractual... then other days I feel all geared up about it. I am not afraid to argue in court over it. It's just that uncertain outcome feeling looming in the air... Oh why does it all take so long eh....

Hope you are ok and haven't got too much work to do today. I noticed Bill has been lurking about... just can't stay away can he!!

Moodle

Hmmm... Milly, I would see if there is anything on the courts computer system about this case.

If Monday is Judgement day... and there is still no defence, I would enter the judgement anyway... even though they have already agreed to pay up.

It doesn't cost anything to enter the judgement and if Cap One delay in paying up, you can enforce the payment.... which you wouldn't be able to do without a judgement.

:-)

Moodle

Milly

That's great news. It's such a good feeling for you to know that your dosh is in the bank.

So what's next... after the celebrations of course? Paying off debts and then onto the next claim?

Moodle