DCAs filing Dormant Company Accounts

stivis
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A new company also has the right to extend the accounting date one time I beleive, this can amount to no recent accounts being available.

Donate to keep this site open

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

Point is that on the CH site they are down as a non trading company and are registered with the Information Commissioner as a data controller.

Thanks Terminator. On searching with my system it appears there are 2 new directors having been appointed 30.09.05 and 7.10.05 the previously registered director goes back to '96 although still registered as a director. This might account for activity without accounts - although I do take the points made by both you and stivis that it is still showing as inactive at companies house. However, one might like to take a scroll through the Co Secretary registered Barcosec. This is a 400+ portfolio as Company Secretary organisation with an impressive list of companies mainly Barclays ( Bar-Co-Sec?) / Woolwich / various finance companies and investment companies so whoever they ( Mercers ) are they might need taking a little more seriously than you think. Perhaps a note to the Company Secretary would be a good start to see why it is registered as inactive.

I don't know if that's any help.

Andrew1 is being rather niave . I have a receipt from a DCA date 2003... according to Companies house this one has been dormant since 1996....THAT'S the ones I want to know about

MERCERS DEBT COLLECTIONS LIMITED

are ones I enquired about ........only as they had been mentioned as

Mercers
in the posting to this thread ,and not as
Mercers Debt Collections Ltd
and as I don't have any paperwork , and I am relying on details given

Reliable Collections Ltd

again that's the stuff I'm looking for

Point is that on the CH site they are down as a non trading company and are registered with the Information Commissioner as a data controller.

At least someone knows what I'm talking about

Global Debt Management Services Ltd

Carlton Park

Leicester LE19 OAL (their new address, just rang and checked !)

Global Debt Management Services Ltd

Peat House

1, Waterloo Way

Leicester LE1 6LP (apparent old address)

Whatever their address now, they have been collecting from me since around 2002 and according to my bank statements, payments have gone into a GDM account. Alliance & Leicester (original creditor) are now upstairs or downstairs, but in the same building. Presumably, only 1 of these will have my CCA... which I will find out about in due course.

Company no. is 2417634

If GDM are not registered to collect debt, process data, etc. then I am hoping to claim it back... I believe they are also shown as non-trading.

Hiya Sparkie ;)

Andrew1 is being rather niave .

At least someone knows what I'm talking about

Stivis, with respect, I do know what I am talking about and it would be appreciated if you kept the personal jibes in this post, your previous one and any future ones to yourself. People are trying to help you here.

Guest The Terminator

Name & Registered Office:

HILLESDEN SECURITIES LIMITED

WILLOW ROAD

BRACKLEY

NORTHAMPTONSHIRE

NN13 7EX

Company No. 01418063

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active

Date of Incorporation: 08/05/1979

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

7487 - Other business activities

Accounting Reference Date: 30/04

Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/04/2005 (FULL)

Next Accounts Due: 28/02/2007

Last Return Made Up To: 11/08/2006

Next Return Due: 08/09/2007

Last Members List: 11/08/2006

Previous Names:No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.Branch Details There are no branches associated with this company.Oversea Company Info There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

This company trade as Direct Legal & Collections amongst others.My point here and its going slightly off thread but should there be a mention of the limited company on the paperwork they send through for example their company no.

Guest The Terminator
Thanks Terminator. On searching with my system it appears there are 2 new directors having been appointed 30.09.05 and 7.10.05 the previously registered director goes back to '96 although still registered as a director. This might account for activity without accounts - although I do take the points made by both you and stivis that it is still showing as inactive at companies house. However, one might like to take a scroll through the Co Secretary registered Barcosec. This is a 400+ portfolio as Company Secretary organisation with an impressive list of companies mainly Barclays ( Bar-Co-Sec?) / Woolwich / various finance companies and investment companies so whoever they ( Mercers ) are they might need taking a little more seriously than you think. Perhaps a note to the Company Secretary would be a good start to see why it is registered as inactive.

I don't know if that's any help.

BARCOSEC LIMITED

1 CHURCHILL PLACE

LONDON

E14 5HP

Company No. 02223143

Date of Incorporation: 19/02/1988

7499 - Non-trading company

Accounting Reference Date: 31/12

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2005 (DORMANT)

Next Accounts Due: 31/10/2007

Last Return Made Up To: 01/05/2006

Next Return Due: 29/05/2007

Last Members List: 01/05/2006

Previous Names:Date of changePrevious Name23/07/1996BARCLAYS LEAGUE LIMITED02/01/1996BZW BARCLAYS GLOBAL INVESTORS LIMITED07/12/1995BARCLAYS LEAGUE LIMITEDBranch Details There are no branches associated with this company.Oversea Company Info There are no Oversea Details associated with this company

Now something is definitly not right here.Thanks for the info Andrew Im sure this will open up a very large can of worms.Going back to your thread Terminator eat's DCA's for breakfast and is a good way to putting one out of business the clue is in my previous post.

Guest The Terminator

RELIABLE COLLECTIONS LIMITED

36 HOULDSWORTH STREET

MANCHESTER

LANCASHIRE

M1 1AG

Company No. 00707759

Date of Incorporation: 09/11/1961

7499 - Non-trading company

Accounting Reference Date: 26/02

Last Accounts Made Up To: 25/02/2006 (DORMANT)

Next Accounts Due: 26/12/2007

Last Return Made Up To: 20/07/2006

Next Return Due: 17/08/2007

Highlighted documents are not yet available for inspection

Last Members List: 20/07/2006

Previous Names:No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.Branch Details There are no branches associated with this company.Oversea Company Info There are no Oversea Details associated with this company

And another one

It was your comments on post no 23 and the following

Stivis, with respect, I do know what I am talking about and it would be appreciated if you kept the personal jibes in this post, your previous one and any future ones to yourself. People are trying to help you here.

Last comment you've lectured me three times , I know exactly what I am trying to do .... Don't think because I have only posted 20 ish times I am a newbie .... You have access to the fuller version of Companies house web site and that is an advantage over me... I used to have that level of access, and access to Croners and them all

Example If dormant since 1996 .....and they are trading .That is a naughty

part of your reply was
It wouldn't matter if they'd been dormant since 19'0'6. If they only started trading recently (in the last 18-22 months) then

quite simply they project a superior attitude to people who find themselves in circumstances, that if not for banks and lending institutions giving bonuses to their staff for OK ing borrowing levels that , can not be sustained , and then hand it over to people who cause untold misery at many levels. If I can get 1 firm lose clients,1 firm fined, 1 director banned, or 1 employee sacked (and remember these are ****). Then That'll do for me ,

If you want I'll post the address fo the relative enforcement departments ( send off prove the were trading in the period they were dormant photocopy of demand or receipt, your details blanked out)and then any one can send details , I was going to get 6 or 8 at a time and post off the details ,

Perhaps a note to the Company Secretary would be a good start to see why it is registered as inactive.

would it not be easier to send the details to CH ?

I'm currently going over the Link Asset group of companies and will post when I get more details for them.

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

DEBTS.CO.UK PLC*

*Company No. 05663957* march 2007 before I can see what that one

does

noticed via terminator's posts the that Dormant Companies Accounts filed by DCA has been a thread since about early september ....Nobody been in contact whith the relevent people?

This is acopy of the first post I made on this site ,

I paid the debt in 2003 to a DCA. and at the time and now they are a Dormant Co. Could I take legal action against the Co or the director, and seek they be wound up.

Needless to say I have sent off proof to Companies House , with a covering letter

It was your comments on post no 23 and the following

Last comment you've lectured me three times , I know exactly what I am trying to do .... Don't think because I have only posted 20 ish times I am a newbie .... You have access to the fuller version of Companies house web site and that is an advantage over me... I used to have that level of access, and access to Croners and them all

part of your reply was

quite simply they project a superior attitude to people who find themselves in circumstances, that if not for banks and lending institutions giving bonuses to their staff for OK ing borrowing levels that , can not be sustained , and then hand it over to people who cause untold misery at many levels. If I can get 1 firm lose clients,1 firm fined, 1 director banned, or 1 employee sacked (and remember these are ****). Then That'll do for me ,

If you want I'll post the address fo the relative enforcement departments ( send off prove the were trading in the period they were dormant photocopy of demand or receipt, your details blanked out)and then any one can send details , I was going to get 6 or 8 at a time and post off the details ,

would it not be easier to send the details to CH ?

stivis, you seem to have it all worked out and don't need any help. Good luck

Hl Legal services are in compulsory liquidation for unpaid tax, yet they are still sending out letters!!

I am compiling a list of all DCAs whose trading status is either dormant or non trading. I will PM the list to anyone who is interested when I've finished, which should be by next week

Spotnot v MBNA and their nasty solicitors (on behalf of my friend)

If I have helped in any way, click my scales.

Remember, we were all newbies once!!

When you win, donate!!!

It has been suggested that some banks may be involved in Dormant and Non Trading DCA. and if anyone could check this out ,If any Banks are Shareholders in said companies I would be obliged if they could advise on that fact ... if so and please bare with me here …… If they are using it as a collection account and they receive for arguments sake £1,000,000 and they then and again assume No employees (not very likely) they then transfer the same amount out into various other accounts possible the Banks own accounts, then they have traded (the reason I used the same figure is that if less then this is a definite trade, the argument could be equal amounts is not trade) if this was to be an argument for being involved in these DCAs. They are guilty of something else, something that they deny being actively involved in and that is Money Laundering

For Asset Link Capital (Holdings) Ltd I do know that Wilmington Trust SP Services (London) Ltd hold the shares in trust for the main beneficial shareholder. Included in the list of shareholders for 2005 were DLA Nominees Ltd mand DLA Piper Rodnick Gray Cary UK Secretarial Services Ltd.

They also made a nominal 23,000 nett profit, on a turnover of roughly 30M with costs of 13M yet employed no staff. gross profit was roughly 3M which all went in servicing debt to banks as they borrowed about 56M.

So far every company in their group has recorded losses.

I suspect that the main beneficial shareholder could easily be a bank, but can't prove it yet.

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

It has been suggested that some banks may be involved in Dormant and Non Trading DCA. and if anyone could check this out ,If any Banks are Shareholders in said companies I would be obliged if they could advise on that fact ... if so and please bare with me here …… If they are using it as a collection account and they receive for arguments sake £1,000,000 and they then and again assume No employees (not very likely) they then transfer the same amount out into various other accounts possible the Banks own accounts, then they have traded (the reason I used the same figure is that if less then this is a definite trade, the argument could be equal amounts is not trade) if this was to be an argument for being involved in these DCAs. They are guilty of something else, something that they deny being actively involved in and that is Money Laundering

Global Debt Management Services Ltd. now have a registered address in the same building as Alliance & Leicester. Companies House has them as "none-trading" and the last accounts made up to December 2005 are listed as "dormant". Status is "active".

However, I have bank statements showing my payments going to Global Debt Management Services Limited from 2003 until now...