Rooftop mortgages

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Check on Faringdon Mortgages No1 or No2 which I posted earlier ( they are huge spreadsheets so take your time and work your way through) we found ours on Farringdon No 1, but did have to look a few times. The Land Registry I have checked is still in Rooftops name, but they definately do not own the actual mortgage. I did have some expert help that came my way on another site and very grateful for all the information that I have been afforded. I will never let these people intimidate us again. The aim of this company that now own the mortgage is to liquidate as many homes as possible to get a return of their money.

If you look on Farringdon No1's Accounts on page 29, you will note it mentions Rooftop Mortgages.

The fact is that Rooftops accounts do not show any expenses how can a company run on no overhead costs, what happens to our mortges payments and also the charges that they like to frequently make?

Tuttsi, thanks for your reply, I have a great personal interest in investigating these types of companies, is there any way we can communicate privately through IM or skype etc, as it would be too open here to discuss my current findings?

Hi Ian,

Hope the above helped and great to have you on board our ship in the fight v Roooftop...cannot be allowed to be pushed around by these people

PM me if you need any other info ,