Cabot/Mortimer Claimform - Aqua Card debt - now application to lift stay **CLAIM DIED**

2021Oops
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have made a few tweaks and added point 2.Check that your happy with the draft.

Andy

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

3. Paragraph 1 is noted. It is accepted I have in the past had agreements with New Day LTD RE Aqua. I do not recall the precise details or agreement nor the claimant either having failed to plead an agreement/account number within its particulars of claim and have therefore sought verification from the claimant.

Also I think they did send the Pre action thing, I didnt actually receive it till after id got the claim as it went to the old address. Should I leave that in still?

Yes you didn't receive it.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Purely speculative accounting...they have to account for it somewhere.....but should they lose make sure you follow it through and its removed.

• 2 weeks later...

I did have a letter from the court last week actually but that literally acknowledged the defence hence I didnt post it up.

Well that's more important than their missive which basically means nothing yet tries to convince you they are in control of the process...

• AndyOrch changed the title to Notice Of Transfer Of Proceedings re Stayed claim from 2021
  • dx100uk changed the title to Cabot/Mortimer Claimform - Aqua Card debt - now aplication to lift stay
11 minutes ago, 2021Oops said:

Is it worth trying to negotiate repayment or has that ship sailed?

No .....contact them and suggest you may be open to settling this by way of a Tomlin Order with monthly affordable payments and the option to settle in full when available...providing they stay the claim.

Andy

• Thanks 1

You could email them but you have the higher ground with a quick phone call as you catch them off guard and off script.

• Thanks 1

She will be referring to the Notice of hearing for Summary Judgment not a claim form when you get the date...but its not too late to halt it now the hearing date has yet to set by they don't need a hearing date to Draft a Tomlin order.

If they do agree they wont get a refund on their application (SJ) so you may be hit with that too in any settlement fig.

Why 3 months try 6 dont stretch yourself.

All subject to the hearing date from what they say, 5 days before which is yet unknown either full or in instalment's...rather strange confusing response.

I would advise you respond and agree and get that first payment away asap.