CPHart bathroom fitter claim issued - My claim is in relation to two bathrooms that have been installed incorrectly

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Be careful.......10K means Fast Track and not small claims.

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have instructed  Irwin Mitchell LLP(IM) to act ?   £36,722.00 excluding costs. down to  £15,000 is one hell of a drop how are you genuinely going to justify that with in the claim ?

How much did you pay for the two bathrooms initially ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

18K a bathroom ...wow ...would love to see your home :classic_ohmy:

• 3 months later...

Standard General Order...the claimant (You) must represent your particulars of claim in more detail and be court compliant......inform the court of their error.

Just seen your second post.....so the court are ware of the dates.

Can you post your particulars of claim here to check and we can redraft them.

More detail...in  depth...they want a further statement of claim.

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part16#16.4

As quickly as possible according to post # 29 above.

• Thanks 1

It does but they have acknowledged their mistake in their response and informed you as your unable to comply with the deadline....submit ASAP therefore they will not impose the dates.

• 3 months later...

So the court Order dated 13 th Dec 2019 ordered that you the claimant submit a fully particularised particulars by 4.00pm the 12th Dec (court error) which you informed the court of and they were aware and obviously adjusted the time frame.

The defendant by 4.00pm 16th Dec 2019 must submit an amended defence that was CPR 16 complient.

An Hearing date was set for 4th Feb 2020 at 10.00am.

Did the hearing happen ? 

Why have you left it 3 months to update and ask advice ?

You could have done something about the non compliance if you had acted swiftly...but time has progressed now and the defendants non compliance will possibly be overlooked.

Given that your hearing date is now allocated and happening on the 20th July 2020 ...have you started work on the next stage...the courts directions ?

You could possibly raise the none compliance within your witness statement.

Andy

You must still comply with the directions stated in your Notice of Allocation (N157)...its irrelevant whether the defendant complies or not.

• AndyOrch changed the title to Problems-with-bathroom-fitter-CP-Hart
  • 2 months later...
On 22/03/2020 at 19:58, billybobyeeharrboy said:

Yes have fully complied, that's all been done within the specified time frames!

You stated that you had complied with the courts directions ?