style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2450 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First thing is to call the bus company and see if it was found. Then report loss/theft to phone company to get it blocked.

How old is your daughter? I'm assuming at Primary school. Then contact the headteacher and explain what has happened so that school knows it isn't just your daughter forgetting to bring her kit in. They might be able to help, some schools have spare PE kit for this situation.

• Confused 1

I think asking a 14 year old girl to PE in her knickers is bordering on the abusive. I'd want to complain to the headteacher.

To be fair to the school it is your daughter's fault that she doesn't have her PE kit. She left it on the bus! At 14 she is old enough to be responsible for keeping her kit safe and not losing it. But the school's response is not helpful in finding a way forward.

Does it have to be the 'official school uniform' PE kit? Can you get her something cheap from somewhere in similar colours? Is there a secondhand school uniform sale scheme run by the PTA or similar? Many schools have something like that.