Money barn - stay away from them

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I borrowed £11190 to purchase a car for £15000. Unfortunately after 9 months I missed 3 payments. Money barn demanded that the car be repossessed. I offered to fully pay all arrears but they refused. They now state the car is worth £6000 despite originally informing me that they valued the car at £11400 and after sale I would not owe them any further. They also have indicated I owe approximately £13600 on a loan that was originally £11190

In a nutshell they now want be to charge me a further approx. £7800 despite taking taking the car away. So they want £7800 to add to the £2700 I have already paid Total approx. £10500 and they take the car valued at £10000 + away????

I have asked them to take me to court and will report them to the FCA. IMHO This type of loan shark operation covering itself with a veil of being a reputable lender needs adjudication. IMHO stay far away from this company as possible