A & L new unhappy customer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6381 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help! Scared of The Bank's power and size, but fed up with charges since starting my internet a/c with them. They won't even increase overdraft, despite wage increase and original overdraft being based on wage!:(

Am going to try to find template library now for spreadsheet and appropriate letter, have printouts from internet of all statements. How do I find this libary, please?:?:

Also, how do claims to A & L tend to go? Are they quite customer friendly or does it go to scary court?

The templates are here:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

The spreadsheet is here :-

VAMPIRESS'S CHAMBER OF "CONSUMER ACTI...

A&L won't go to court, they can't justify the charges. However, they won't pay up until you issue a claim, either through MCOL or at your local court.

As always read these forums they are an amazing font of knowledge and very empowering.

We haven't got the money, so we've got to think!

Ernest Rutherford

A & L

Data Protection Act Letter sent 11/08/06

Data rec'd 14/09/06, Prelim letter sent 16/09/06

LBA sent 22/09/06, MCOL 6QZ68670 issued 2/10/06 - chq for £6,375.34 rec'd 04/11/06.

Hi there, and welcome.

Beserker is right, they won't go into court to defend, but they will make you start court proceedings before they pay up. Not exactly what you'd call "user friendly".

But if you've had a read round some of the threads on here you will know what to expect.

Good Luck. :cool:

Hi Mumof......

Youngnfree is right, read around the boards, they have been of great help to me.... Thanks all!!

I have put a claim in through MCOL, I have received the acknowledgement today, they have 28 days. Reading round it looks like they wait till the last minute then pay out, but won't accept liability....

I can't wait for my cheque!!!

Good luck!

Purplejue