Nolands for old cydesdale OD .court claim Need Help ** SCOTLAND **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would not do any more at this stage other than keep accurate record of correspondence and produce it in court if it gets that far .

Remember, it is not up to you to prove that the debt does not exist, it is a matter for the pursuer to prove otherwise.

As you have requested the information in advance of the hearing wait for the response, if no explanation is provided, highlight this factor to the court.

Nolands got back to me submitting no proof just telling me that the last payment on account was the 14th of January 2010 and accordingly this debt has not prescribed.

(This debt was a overdraft linked to my bank account. )

We will be continuing with court action and I may wish to seek legal advice.

Do I ask for proof now?

Do I have the right to request how much my debt was purchased for? If not can I ask the court to request this and push for this company to only make what is deemed to be a resonable profit from my missery?

Still think no company should be allowed to sell debt on and if they can the amount that it is sold for should be declaired for all to see.

Surely under the data protection act I have a right to know what they hold on me and therefore howmuch the purchased this debt for. The law is an ass I think and these companys are leaches to put it politly.

Edited by tactical

They probably don't know how much they paid for this debt. Debts are usually sold in lots, 'for example £1million of debt and the highest bidder wins'. Some of those debts will be statute barred and some worth less than it would cost to collect.

I don't agree that they should be made to publish the amount bought for, no other business does. Tesco won't tell you how much they buy their stock for.

Not asking for everyone to see my debt price but a resonable profit not what amounts to making a killing at my and others missery is that too much to ask.

Anyway . What do I do next?