Vodafone default from 2011 [#7259236]

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Also forgot to mention that according to lee the default should not have been placed on my file until June yet it was placed in May. Don't know how significant that is but just shows yet another example of incompetence from VF employees

Just a thought that has been running around my head all night. Basically VF have said they sent me 2 letters & that it is up to me to prove that they didn't or that I didn't recieve them & it's not their problem if I didn't. How about if I or someone in a similar situation said to them that the payment was sent now yous prove it wasn't or that yous didn't recieve it, you think they would accept that. Surely they have a duty to exhaust all possible methods at their disposal (letters, emails, phone calls) to resolve the matters before escalating things to the next level, am I wrong ??

It seems as if they are happier to screw with people's lives than retrieve the tiny sums that some people may or may not owe them

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

My credit file has also been affected by Vodafone. Very similar case to yours Rab in that I cancelled my account over the phone but continued to be billed and then a default, all without ever receiving any notification from Vodaphone.

Please can someone advise as to how I get my issue looked at by Lee or someone else at Vodafone?

Kind Regards

Hi DefaultIssue and welcome to CAG

It would be better if you were to start your own thread and lay out what was (or not) done where the experts can then assist.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE