smith v abbey

skyman197w
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,after winning a case against hsbc quite straight forward we decided to have a go at abbey (different kettle of fish)after doing all the preliminary stuff filed our case againt abbey recieved some paperwork yesterday stating that they intend to defend and today recieved questionare .they have transfered to case to a local court and asking for an additional £100 is this right as i paid £120 online,been reading threads but not sure now wife is nervous know because she is the one who will have to attend court and hsbc was so easy

skyman

Hi Skyman - £100 is for the allocation questionnaire - just include that with the total for costs. Best of Luck - Jackie

Abbey: Settled - now for no. 2

Dudley Building Society : claim dismissed - no costs

London Scottish: settled in full :oops:

Capital One - settled in full :p

"Energy and persistence conquer all things" Benjamin Franklin

Any advice, information and thoughts given by me are just my humble opinion

• 4 weeks later...

hi,ok i am a bit lost we sent back our allocation questionare on the 3/11/06 which had to be filled by 15/11/06 how long before you get any sort of comformation thought i might of heard something

thanks in advance

skyman197w

hi, just got a letter from Abbey saying they are investigating my complaint and they will write to me within the next four weeks to let me know what is happening.their fourteen days will be up on the 5th of december, do i still send them the seven day letter saying i will take them to court?. thanks taxidon