Ercs What Exactly Can We Claim

biffa1965
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

first And Foremost Can I Just Say Thanksto Buck Rogers And Zoot For The Help Theyve Given Me Recently. At The Moment Iam Going After The Bristol And West, Birmingham Midshires And The Chelsea Bs For My Erc S. Ive Actually Re Morgaged Three Times In The Last 6 Years.anyway Folks The Reason Ive Posted This Thread Is Because I Seem To Recall Reading Somewhere That If Youve Remorgaged To Pay Off Your Existing Morgage, And Subsequent Erc Thats Been Imposed (from The Morgage Company Your Leaving)then You Are Entitled To Claim The Interest On The Amount Of The New Loan Youve Used To Pay The Erc. !!!! I Hope That Makes Sense !!!

can Someone Possibly Clarify This. Cheers

If Youve Remorgaged To Pay Off Your Existing Morgage, And Subsequent Erc Thats Been Imposed (from The Morgage Company Your Leaving)then You Are Entitled To Claim The Interest On The Amount Of The New Loan Youve Used To Pay The Erc. !!!!

This would only apply if you re-mortgaged with the same company. Our claims are based upon the gain made by the mortgage companies as oppose to the loss we have suffered.

You can still claim the statutory interest of 8% when you make your claim.

Hope this helps

Zoot

We had our mortgage with I group (£67,000) and remortgaged with i group to our new house (£150,000), but they still charged us a ERC even though we were still staying (unfortunatly) with them. So am I right in thinking that I can still claim the ERC back and the interest (as I have filed at CC already and I hope that I have not cocked this up!)

Sorry to use this thread for this question.

Thanks for your help.