Hegarty llp and welcome finance ccj summons

Paint1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I recieved a letter from hegarty llp about a month or so ago saying I owe welcome nearly £13000!!! I stopped paying the loan in 2008 due to losing house partner job etc. up until the letter there had been no contact at all. I used templates off your site for a proof to chase debt letter to hegarty and a sar to welcome. Both were sent with the correct monies as mentioned but I had no reply from welcome re the sar and nothing from hegarty until the ccj summons hit the mat. Upon checking my cra there is no entry of a default date of the loan. I have acknowledged summons but now need help with defence. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'd need to know a little more about your case to offer any form of advice, I had IND contact me via welcome a few months ago and got legal advice as I had no clue what to prepare, if you get a good brief they should do the defence for you and guide you through the process for a few hundred quid?R

• 4 weeks later...