Trace enquiry on table 2 of Equifax credit report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3978 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Gary,If they are listing the same debt and/or part of it twice it is wrong, if an update is made the original entry should be removed or the p daoriginal entry should be amended to reflect the up date.

If you want to try to remove the entry I'll help all I can.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Good morning all, it appears that the 3rd party that done a trace inquiry on me has handed the finance company my e-mail address as I received an e-mail from them asking me to get in touch quoting a reference, I have had no dealings with this company since 2009. Just a couple of questions.

1) For a debt to become statue barred is it 6 yrs from time a took credit agreement or the last time I made payment I.e 2009?

2) Can the finance company escalate this now to a CCJ as it has been in default since 2009 and why would they have not pursued this all ready ?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

1. Date of last payment and or written acknowledgment of the debt.

2.Yes they could issue a claim and time in six from the default date.

Litigation should be one of the final methods of debt collection, bankruptcy being the ultimate method, which company made the search please?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Morning brigadier thanks for quick response just tried to pm you then with details but won't let me, don't want to put to much info out on this, 3 times this 3rd party went into my credit report this year think its very wrong to be going in there without my permission but what can I do. It's looking like I will have to swallow my pride an make an arrangement with finance company as I really don't want a CCJ going against me because as I have previously stated I am looking to get a mortgage in next couple of years. How becoming a parent changes u eh 8-)

The 'tracer' will be acting on behalf of the finance company and will most likely only have had trace ability to search and confirm identity.