Jaimeb V Nationwide

JAIMEB1984
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The have marked "defend fully" on my acknowledgment (24/11/06).

I still keep checking my account.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I hope you're right, Redsue. If this drags on for another week I'll need sedatives. Between the postman and checking my balance, my nerves are taut.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

YAYYYYYYY YOU!!!

I hope they don't try this drips and drabs thing with me, my account is closed and I would like just the one big fat cheque!

Well done

enjoy your shopping!

x

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

Nah I have no idea why either, but then if they had any sense they would pay out before the court claim and save themselves a whole heap of money.

Can you work out what the payment covers? or is it just a random amount?

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

Redsue- you definately have the gift!

Paid in full- in 2 amounts but whats 12 hours between friends!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Guest ian cognito
Paid in full- in 2 amounts but whats 12 hours between friends!

half of your daily rate of interest, are you not holding out for full settlement of the last 10p?

Well done!

well ive now figured out im £70 short so lets hope they pay the last bit or the fight will go on may seem petty but every bit counts atm and thats pretty much what i paid in court charges so they arent getting away with that one!!!

i got my bog off letter from the bank today but i have 32 days not 28days so 2nd jan they bootin me mite jus go in the bank n very loudly state that im closing my account beforew thwey do as they threw dummy out of the cot after returning all my bank charges for past 6yrs lol!!!oh and..... am seriously peeved they paid the money in but part of it was credit by cheque which i still cant get to!!!!!!phoned them up and kicked off to no avail- saddos they'll do anything to keep hold of your money. i really think this bank needs to sort itself out and treat its customers better!!!anyhow bin readin thew threeads good luck evryone- im going back to claim on the other acc i had now its only £60 (yes its gone up i got another charge!!) as soon as chrissy out the way!

I got my "closing account" letter today!

Sad bunch of bankers!

I had my parachute account ready before I did my prelim letter (and another in reserve, just in case).

I'll miss their internet banking site though.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08