Furniture Village Sale

Beefaro
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I bought a sofa from furniture village two weeks ago and have just seen they have a new sale on their website today and the sofa I bought is £200 cheaper!

I'm pretty sure I have no legal rights as they can charge what they want when they want

but was just wondering whether anyone has had a similar experience

and whether they got the difference refunded.

I'm going to go to the store tomorrow and speak to the manager

particularly as we have been given an 8 week delivery timeframe

and they are offering to deliver the same sofa in 4-6 weeks.

worth asking but very unlikley that you will get anything, you contracted to buy at the price it was at the time with the delivery it was at the time. there was a similar thread on here not so loneg ago

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

Depends if it is a stock item or a bespoke item. If it's from stock, go in, ask for a refund, then rebuy it for the lower price...

Items from Stock

If, after having placed your stock order, you have a change of heart for whatever reason, you may cancel your order at any time prior to delivery. All you need to do is advise us in writing either by post or fax (01525 289 616) direct to the Online Store, or by e-mailing us. Once we acknowledge receipt of your cancellation, you will receive a full refund using the same method as your original payment. A cancellation notice, together with your receipt, will be posted to your nominated address.

Furniture Village were very helpful,just rang up spoke to the manager explained the situation and his response was i'm suprised you didnt ring up sooner we'll refund the £200 to your credit card.

Wasn't expecting it but very happy with the result.