myloans took £69.99 from another account!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do what the others have said an demand your money back from the bank.

I'm not very experienced with that side of things but you did agree to the charge at the time.I agree its quite deceptive of them, but its a brokerage fee that they charged you so many days after in order from them to find you a suitable loan.

Like i said i'm not too experienced with that side of things. But my opinion would suggest that there's unfortunately little chance you'll get your money back simply because you agreed to the fee.

Where to card details you entered online different to those they took the money from?

Ooh I see but I didn't see anythink about them taking the money all I want is for my money back as its the 3rd loan to take money from my bank over 110 pounds as gone from my sons benefits money

It would have been somewhere on those 3 brokerage websites that they were going to take after so many days.

They don't charge you on the day you sign the agreement with them because they know cant afford it anyway.

You must have entered the card details wherever "your sons benefits money" is kept. Which was a silly thing to do.

Edited by psmith14