mcol or small claims

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just finished calculating my intrest using the spreadsheet worked the intrest out to be £1885.21. Making my claim to be totalling£9,928.21.

Now I must split this in two and serve both at the same time to small claims . Am I right in doing this now. If so it will be filed on monday morning any advice greatly recieved !!!!!!!

Guest bluecloud

sleightholme, I've requested that your threads be merged.

Please be patient, once the threads are merged it will be easier to advise you.

Guest bluecloud
I have just finished calculating my intrest using the spreadsheet worked the intrest out to be £1885.21. Making my claim to be totalling£9,928.21.

Now I must split this in two and serve both at the same time to small claims . Am I right in doing this now. If so it will be filed on monday morning any advice greatly recieved !!!!!!!

You can split the claim in two if you wish but be aware that if you file both claims at the same time the bank or the Court could combine them resulting in higher court costs and a different track for dealing with the claim.

There is nothing wrong with splitting the claim per se just keep some outstanding records when filing - e.g. exact dates for each claim period - alter your schedule of charges to reflect the period you are claiming for