tax credit compliance check

foolmum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Foolmum,,CALM DOWN HUNNY,,SERIOUSLY..They are NOT going to hang you,take your child away,cart you off anywhere or any of the scenarios you are imagining in your panicked state...IT'S MONEY..and they won't be able to take what you physically do NOT have. They are more interested in a sensible payment plan than they are in making your life hell,and NOONE can tell you what they will or won't fine you....I've been there,,done that,,and it took longer for me to get my sanity back than it did to sort the repayment schedule out. Honestly hun,,stop reading other threads,,not one is relevant to your individual case. Now,,get a cup of tea,,and try to relax,,,it's not going to ruin your life unless you let it and you don't want to do that now do you??

• Haha 1

Lillibelle

I only know what I know cos I know it,I only give advice,I'm not legally trained nor do I pretend to be.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's best not to direct anyone to the 'worst case scenario' places albeit the intentions are well meant.OP is already at Def Com one so to speak,bless her.

So,,foolmum,,Dr has given you something to help,,make sure you take them regularly and that you keep your strength up by eating and drinking properly,sounds silly but you don't want to get ill on top of everything else do you?

You have been through so much,bless your heart,but you are still standing so you are stronger than you thought !! Like you said yourself,,baby steps,,tackle one thing at a time,and always pop on here if you need some moral support (and advice of course) :)

Lillibelle

I only know what I know cos I know it,I only give advice,I'm not legally trained nor do I pretend to be.