Landlord Opening my mail

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

there ordering things in y name as got all my details..DOB Ni bank details ect ive had change all my cards and why should have put up with that..He does not have own pizza shop to order pizza just ring up say its me and give my address.. peolpe playing knock out ginger been here 7 months never happened now hes found out where i am all sorts happening..Very childish immature..you ask me..

It IS illegal to open anybodys post, only that with your name on. Also it is fraud to pretend to be somebody else to inform any of your postal addresses your information. It is also slander.

Go to the police, it is not a civil matter it is a criminal offence, also take the email, this is harrassment again a criminal offence. It is the duty of the police to investigate, if you get no joy, go speak to the CAB for advice.

A visit from the police may make them think twice about harrassing you.

Hi many thanks..i am livid the police have brushed i under the carpet:evil:..They have eve undone mine and my sons bank letters all private details account numbers everything..

we didn't have time set redirection up straight away hence why post got sent there..also one my boys struggling because post office kept asking him for utilities bills which he did or does not have..

I am going CAB first thing..thansk