The beginnings of a guide to charges and their changes

Guest NATTIE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest NATTIE

I am posting on all bank threads. This is a research tool for now on the bank charges and their changing amounts over the last 6 years. I am hoping to collate all posts together in one thread to make an easy reference guide that the Mods and Site Helpers can refer to so as to ease their workload at the earliest point of contact- the beginning and is this charge claimable and what is this amount. I hope to post at the end of next week but I am not an expert so please help.

Thanks in advance

Guest NATTIE

What I mean is penalty charges since 2000 but feel free to go back more years if you wish. That means unpaid DD/SO/Cheques, Referral fees if Halifax have them, Overlimit fees, Sorry if first post wasn't clear

Hello, I have only had diect debit charges so here goes

1998 - 2000 £25.00 each

2001 - 2002 £28.00 each

2002 - 2004 £30.00 each

2005 £35.00

2005 - now £39.00 each

hope this helps :)

Saxon

Guest NATTIE

I hadn;t thought of them but if you have and there is a forum on here for them, excuse my naivety, then yep I'd be grateful for that as well

Im anticipating doing the charges thread for tomorrow so i need info re what i believe is referral fees where Halifax pay an item which may take you over an overdraft and then charge you. Currently £30.

Also fees on exceeding your overdraft which I have as being £28 as of now but what about these two charges mentioned back in 2000 and their evolution to todays amounts. I have sorted out bounced items but the other two I haven't as yet.