PPI Claim - lloyds say i didn't have i!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If the lender doesn't uphold your claim then you can go to fos or you can sue them in court.

Bear in mind that if you issue in court, the onus of proof of mis-selling will be on you as the claimant. (Civil burden on the balance of probability).

They are your two options.

When i called today i did mention that i was going to go to the fos and the advisor did say she was going to state that in her email but to be honest i really dont think she was taking on board what i was saying and just reading her response from a script. I have had no acknowledgement or any response from my letter which i sent on the 31st August so as yet dont know what there answer is yet, the girl just kept saying that they hadn't came to a decision so was looking for some advice on my next course of action.

yes, i sent it by recorded delivery on the 31st Aug so assuming that they received it on the Monday the 8 weeks would be up on Monday just past. When I called today they did confirm that they had received it along with my evidence.

Ok so you know they have got it and of they are after their 8 weeks then you can get fos involved.

Your complaint will be two-fold - 1) the PPI claim itself and 2) the flouting of time limits laid down by the FSA.

If you are not wishing to use fos then court will be your only other option other than waiting it out for the lender to do something