A contactable E-Mail Address for Mini Credit?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone got a contactable E-Mail Address for Mini Credit?

(that they actually respond to?)

I want to be able to prove I have made numerous attempts to negotiate a payment plan with them, but by using their 'contact form' when you are logged into their website, there is no evidence of what you actually said....just their reply.

This is the address they use to send a reply to your inbox, but obviously they don't respond - [email protected]

To be honest, its easier to send them a letter by recorded delivery. You can email, but they rarely comply.

Their email is [email protected]

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thanks for that E-Mail, will try that one.

Recorded Delivery is all well and good but it costs money I haven't got at the moment. From what I hear they don't respond via letter anyway, whether it's sent Recorded or not.

Just want to be able to provide evidence I have tried to reason with them.

They respond via email or letter. The reason we say recorded delivery is for proof that YOU sent them the letter and contacted them. Once its sent and delivered, its 100% their problem if they dont reply.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D