Number6 -v- Sainsbury's Credit Card

Number6
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent my Data Protection Act S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) asking for statements and list of all charges to them on 23rd August.

I got a very polite letter from Sainsbury's yesterday (dated 19th Sep) enclosing a copy of every statement plus a very complete file showing all (I presume) activity on my account.

I have today sent my initial request for repayment of a total of £346.94 (charges + interest). They have 14 days to reply.

We'll see how it goes now.

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

Good luck with your claim number6. I've just finished my claim against them (paid in full after lba). I've found that they are a bit slow in response and had to chase them up with phone calls, which usually generated a formal reply a couple of days later.

HSBC Bank Account £70 Settled in FULL

HSBC Credit Card £160 Settled in FULL

Marbles Credit Card £150 Settled in FULL

Sainsbury's Credit Card £100 Settled with £5 interest after LBA

Lloyds TSB £95 Settled in FULL

On behalf of my Dad:

Yorkshire Bank Credit Card £302 Offered half

Citi Cards £250 Refunded automatically half to card

Capital one £672 Offered a third

Lloyds TSB £105 - Sent request for repayment

Good luck with your claim number6. I've just finished my claim against them (paid in full after lba). I've found that they are a bit slow in response and had to chase them up with phone calls, which usually generated a formal reply a couple of days later.

Thanks for that Hennie

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6