sajabu2003 v Yorkshire Bank ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:oops: You're all welcome! We're all here to help each other and that's what counts at the end of the day.

Anyway small update... YB will receive my court bundle by 13:00 tomorrow and the court have a copy from me too :grin: Now the next countdown starts. I'm going away for a well deserved long weekend away on Fri and hope to come back to see something in the post from YB :rolleyes:

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry - I've only just had the chance to go through the backlog in my PM box. Been a bit hectic around here over the last 10 days or so as I'm sure you can imagine!

Too late now I guess, but it was the Service charge one. I'm sure the court will still allow you to submit it if you sent the wrong one.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Phew that's the 1 I decided on in the end :D Thanks so much for replying. Well YB received my court bundle yesterday so I've done my bit and now I guess I'll have to wait for them to post me a copy of their court bundle :rolleyes:

Yorkshire Bank

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

See my thread TD v YB, hope you have got the same offer if not better and including interest. Caro has kindly replied with a letter for me to send so if you have the same offer this will help you. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

:eek: You've had an offer. Well atleast the cogs are moving for you. Had an awesome weekend and spent most of it trying to get the kids out of the sea :rolleyes: I've had no response from YB.

Yorkshire Bank

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Any interesting post today Sajabu

i am waiting for my aunty to ring saying she has has a letter.

I hope your comes sooooon.

Thanks lillboy

Bogus Charges £499.00 LBA 1/06/06

Refund of £299.00 now sent Data Protection Act:)

GE Capital NEXT

Nope nothing interesting :sad: I hope your aunt gets some good news soon.

9 days left until court!

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Friday is usually the day cheques are received, and offers.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I have your email and have responded.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I take it you didn't receive a cheque this morning?

Good luck for your court date

My YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 09/02/07: LBA 17/02/07

Wifes YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 23/11/06: LBA 27/11/06: Offer Rejection 17/12/06: MCOL 09/02/07

Joint YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 09/02/07: LBA 17/02/07

My FD account: Settled

Wifes FD account: Settled

No offer this morning :mad: 6 days to court and it looks like I'll be going. It's going to be great fun if they actually send me an offer in the next few days as I won't have time to accept it. Oh well let's see what happens between now and Thurs :D

Yorkshire Bank

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Forgot to ask earlier have you recieved a court bundle from them?

Wifes YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 23/11/06: LBA 27/11/06: Offer Rejection 17/12/06: MCOL 09/02/07

If Sarah has received a court bundle it will be the first one they have ever provided to my knowledge.

Court bundle from YB :rolleyes: I just choked on my bloody coffee then lol :D Think I might call the court on Monday morning and ask if they've received YB's court bundle as I'm very dissapointed that I've not got 1 yet seeing as the deadline was over a week ago and I kept to that deadline.

Yorkshire Bank

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

My wife phoned them up today about a couple of things, one to do with the previous offer we rejected and to ask them when we'll receive their court bundle. Their answer to everything was that she will receive a letter early next week probably Monday and the letter will explain everything.

HMMmmmm I wonder what it could be :rolleyes:

If they're breaching directions orders then you should complain to the court.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/58011-directions-non-compliance-letters.html

Most courts won't strike out if its a breach of standard directions (although some do), but its certainly still worth sending the letter. It also documents an example of unreasonable conduct which would strengthen your case for wasted costs.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

No offer in todays post. In all honesty I didn't think there would be. Roll on Thursday as I just want this to be over now.

Yorkshire Bank

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Nothing more for me either Sarah just wondering if we are going to get a letter similar to twoofus post above. Or are they now coming up with somethingelse in light of the Lloyds case and the Hull Court Judge decision to not hear cases.

Thanks Swag Bag :) I hope you hear something soon as I know how frustrating it is just waiting and waiting.

I'm surprised that you've not received another offer yet theodane. Just wish they would make me 1 offer :| Looks like I'll be turning to the bottle this week :D

Yorkshire Bank

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

I'll join you with a bottle anyway:). I know I was disappointed with the post this morning and like you just want it over with. If I was anywhere near you I'd join you as a court buddy but you know I'm not.