major debts please help,westcot,equidebt,bla ir oliver & scott

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its been a while and I havent heard from any of the debt agencies, I want to settle them though and have the funds to offer a small amount, should i do this?

God no!!! If they had any enforceable paperwork, they would have sent it through to you. Put the money away instead..... and if they get in touch with you at some point with the paperwork they should have had in the first place, you can negotiate a small F&F settlement then.

• 1 month later...

hi again, i have had one original CCA from equidebt ?what should i do next?

also, i received a letter today from SCOTCALL about the Halifax loan for £14.000 but have had no original CCAf rom the DCA, what should I do? I don't answer any of the calls but i am worried about a doorstep visit, thanks in advance xx

You will eithet need to scan this alleged CCA up on here but block out all details first or, describe it in as much detail as you can. It may not be the real deal.... many docs. are far from it. The doorstep visit is nothing to worry about.... just tell them to feck off. I'm currently waiting for one of my very own from Westcot... :lol: