Help Please - Eviction Date 04/08/09 (Bham) EVICTION CANCELLED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I guess as you have been in court before you know the score and really they will be looking for regular payments and a small amount off the arrears or really it may be out of the courts hands.

You obviously do want to keep the property so lets hope thay accept your plan.

Plan B is really to sell and let you stay while you do that - you still really need to keep control of the selling price and costs if at all possible.

I guess only you know whether to have a fresh start and maybe go into renting a property may a bit of a relief in the long run.

But lets hope it does not come to that and you can work something out .

Best of luck

and I will check in at lunchtime to see how it goes.

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Markm, if it doesn't go your way (I'm sure it will be OK though), ask the judge for leave to appeal.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hello Everyone - Just got back and very pleased to say the that tomorrows eviction order is suspended(MP + £300).It was not an easy ride but Judge P was very fair and supportive - one of the best i have to say.He was not aggressive or dismissive and made me feel at ease ( although i was still nervous) .He said he was aware of C&G Vs Norgan and also allowed me to make the point of charges on the arrears figure.

The opposition naturally turned up and were trying to "pump me" for information before we went in (eg Payment date,Term of Mortgage et, why havent you ? Value of house etc.) but experience has taught me to give very little away to them before you go in especially as they were opposing my application! and keep your powder dry till you are inside.

I had no response from N....M in relation to the letter(s) i sent them last Thursday /Friday .In fairness they did not ask for leave to appeal !!

I have to really try now to do my bit and get the house in order because it is an awful experience (again)and although i have stopped three now i do not want anymore eviction orders.

Finally for now a massive thank you Ell-enn,Jansus and others for your kind support and great advice - You are truly wonderful people and i wish the best for you.

I cant help but think how many people/families are slipping through the net and not getting the correct help or advice.What can be done ???

Kindes Regards

MarkOne2

That's wonderful news I'm so pleased for you :) and well done for being so brave.

Ellx

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Well done - really pleased for you - a breathing space at least.

were there actually any comments regarding arrears charges?

Or just the fact that they should not have been included in the arrears figures?

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Thanks Ell-enn and Jansus - The only arrears comments from Judge P were "thank you for pointing them out ".The comments from the opposition were "well you do have to pay them".

Going for a walk now ......... I am so gratefull to you .

Speak soon and best wishes

MarkOne2