Susspended repo now eviction??***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I assume you have not kept to the terms of the suspended possession order and that is why they are applying for an eviction order? How much did you offer them yesterday? they should never refuse payment - did you offer it to the solicitors or did you try to pay Future?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you have not kept to the terms of the suspended possession order and that is why they are applying for an eviction order? How much did you offer them yesterday? they should never refuse payment - did you offer it to the solicitors or did you try to pay Future?

Hi Ell-enn

Thanks for the reply. well no, I never really kept to the order as I never get paid reguarly, but when I do they get paid and more on top of what i should pay,

I missed last months payment and they sent me a 14 day letter then they called me to say their client Future have requested eviction etc.

I offered him ( solicitors ) £750.00 payment, he kept me on hold then said his client had refused offer as this was the 4th eviction order ( not sure about that though ) and that I should speak to the courts for help etc.

So what do you think the best way forward will be?

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

How much are you supposed to pay each month under the court order ?

Work out how much you should have paid since the last court order and then how much you have paid then we can see how much you are behind with the order.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

How much are you supposed to pay each month under the court order ?

Work out how much you should have paid since the last court order and then how much you have paid then we can see how much you are behind with the order.

OK Ell-enn, Am I allowed to contact the solicitors and ask for conformation of payments etc. or will they tell me nothing and ' close up'

because i dont even know how the figure is reached as I only ever paid what they asked.

Mr W

How do you normally make the payments? if it is by debit card then you can check your bank statements (online banking?) then just count up the payments you have made since the last court order.

How do you normally make the payments? if it is by debit card then you can check your bank statements (online banking?) then just count up the payments you have made since the last court order.

Usually by debit card over the phone direct to the acting solicitors.

Mr W

Hi I have recieved the Eviction notice I have requested an arrears statement from acting solicitors but they say maybe next Wed?

Can I do anything in the meantime contest etc?

Mr W

How do you normally make the payments? if it is by debit card then you can check your bank statements (online banking?) then just count up the payments you have made since the last court order. Have you done this yet???

When is the eviction date?

When is the eviction date?

I am missing my statements and requested them yesterday along with password for online banking, have also requested arrears statement from acting solicitors, eviction is for 26th July

Mr W

OK, we've got time for you to get the information together so we can put an N244 in to court for a hearing.

Hi Ell-enn

Just managed to get statements offline but only up to a year ago, my accountant has many but he is in Australia on holidays, so should I wait for Futures acting solicitor to supply arrears statement ( given our time scale ).

What will the N244 help with, and what is the success rate of this kind of defence?

Mr W

Hi there, as you have an eviction notice you will have to put in an N244 form to court asking for a hearing to suspend the eviction based on your ability to pay the monthly installment + a bit towards the arrears. We will need to do a statement to go with the N244 (similar to the one I did for you last year for the possession hearing), and a budget sheet (I have affixed one).

The amount you offer to pay towards the arrears should be the amount left over after everything else has been accounted for. The budget sheet calculates automatically as you fill it in, so you can play around with it before printing off the final copy.

Ell

Budget Sheet.xls

Hi there, as you have an eviction notice you will have to put in an N244 form to court asking for a hearing to suspend the eviction based on your ability to pay the monthly installment + a bit towards the arrears. We will need to do a statement to go with the N244 (similar to the one I did for you last year for the possession hearing), and a budget sheet (I have affixed one).

The amount you offer to pay towards the arrears should be the amount left over after everything else has been accounted for. The budget sheet calculates automatically as you fill it in, so you can play around with it before printing off the final copy.

Ell

Ok I shall get on with that. they are saying that it is my 4th eviction notice? and thats why they want 'me out'. I feel a little nervous etc, if they go against me then its over there and then? no home etc.

Have you received 3 previous eviction notices?

Have you received 3 previous eviction notices?

Only one that I can remember, and I made the offer they wanted and so they withdrew the eviction,

In a nutshell, when I went over the timescale for paying they sent a 14 day letter then i spoke to them ( solicitors ) they asked me to make an offer to stop eviction and I always did, as I said before my pay is so infrequent and always late to pay bilss, but when I get it I pay them.

Why accept previous payments and not this one?

Mr W

There's probably a load of charges contained in that figure.

We really need to get confirmation of how much you have paid since the suspended possession order last year (was it March?).

There's probably a load of charges contained in that figure.

We really need to get confirmation of how much you have paid since the suspended possession order last year (was it March?).

Charges..Blumen hell, that is why I have asked for an arrears statement from Future to which the acting solicitor must supply to me, they said I should have details by Wednesday and to call them if I havent.

Will we still be ok time wise etc.

Mr W

Provided you get the statement from the solicitors next week you'll be ok.

Have you got bank statements since the suspended hearing last year, very important we know how much you've paid since then.

Have you got bank statements since the suspended hearing last year, very important we know how much you've paid since then.

Ok Ell-enn, so if I confirm all I have paid to the last penny, then do the I+ E you'll do the rest ( ha ha only joking ).

Then we can work on the defence? do I need to see their claim poc? before we defend, however we already know what it will be as they want the house and I need to defend to say why they cant have it etc, correct?

Mr W

Hi Ell-enn

I have recieved the statements, and sent you a pm too,

Mr W

Hi Ell-enn

I have recieved the statements, and sent you a pm too,

Mr W

Have you got the bank statements?

How much were you supposed to pay each month after the suspended repo order in March 2009. Can you find the order you got from court ?

I have to go out this evening, but if you can give me the info from the court order I can start to draft something for your N244 application tomorrow.

Can you pay anything at all in the meantime?

How much were you supposed to pay each month after the suspended repo order in March 2009. Can you find the order you got from court ?

I have to go out this evening, but if you can give me the info from the court order I can start to draft something for your N244 application tomorrow.

Can you pay anything at all in the meantime?

I shall dig out the susspended repo stuff tonight, I offered them £750.00 last week and they refused any payment, ?