just starting to try to claim my charges back ***WON***

leeshare
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

what about the first box on the n1 form " In the " what do i put there.

Leave that blank. The court fill that in.

sorry to seem dim, but i dont want this form returning or being filled in wrong, thanks for you help.
No problem, better to be safe than sorry. Couple of other details to note - In the 'claimant' part, make sure you include your title before your name and for the 'defendant' make sure you put Lloyds TSB Bank PLC. Seems like minor details I know, but without them they may not issue your claim.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, just filling in the poc and the section weher i have to enter the sum, is this just the charges or charges inclusive of interest?

Also on thhe n1 form at the bottom right box do i need to put the court fee and solicitors fee and the total.

And on the back of the form do i need to tick the yes or no box for the 1998 human rights act???

cheers

so close now i am just nervous that i may make some simple error that will make me look like im not knowing what im doing....

thanks for your patience

Just the charges.

In the box; amount claimed = charges + interest, court fee is whatever fee is relevant, solicitors costs is 0.00, total is amount claimed + court fee.

'No' to Human rights act.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

ok, ive filled in all the relevant forms and the ex160 exemption form for court fees. have my updated schedule with the 8% interest on and the poc, just hope that i have done everything correctly?????

i have checked and checked again, so off to court tomorrow to deliver them ( three copies) buy hand....:D

bring it on, i want my money back:D

You'll get a notice of issue back from the court in around 5 days. It will state a date when your claim has been deemed served. From that date, Lloyds will acknowledge within 14 days, which will give them an additional 14 days (so 28 in total) to file a defence. Which they will, probably on the 28th day.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, its been over ten days and i havent received anything form the courts yet, why havnt i received a notice from the courts yet?????

am i rushing?????

i just thought that i woiul have heard something by now:confused:

It is unusual to wait that long but not unheard of. At my local court, Swindon, they were taking around 2 weeks to issue claims, it just depends how busy they are. Give them a ring when their open again and find out whats going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lee

OH NO!!!

Did you save your spreadsheets? I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Did you pay Court fees when you handed them in? Surely they must have a record of these?

Its day 14 (or 28 in total) tomorrow so i'll keep you posted on what happens to me.

i'd go in the court though if it was mine and speak to them, and take a receipt if you have one, you don;t want to have to pay fees again.

Good luck

no fees as im exempt due to me having family tax credit, so no receipt. i have my spreadsheets for my charges but not for the interest..

so annoyed.. i even took them by hand to make sure that they were safe in there hands..

this time i will print off six copies in case they loose them again...

ill be watching your thread, hope all goes well with you...

just got to get the form for the exemption fees downloaded then ill post it recorded delivery, hows your claim going....

thanks for asking....

just gets a bit long winded when people are incompetent:mad:

the courts in this case, i think that lloyds are goig to be total ass's over the whole thing.....

• 2 weeks later...

right just had my AQ through today, this is great as they said that they had lost my docs and i would have to resubmit.

GREAT!!!!

Ok so they want it back for the 5th feb.

what happens after that.........

oh they filed a defence and i must say what a load of tosh they wrote.. is it a standard defence or is it taylored to me...

thanks

lee

Hi Lee

Have you read the tips on filling in the AQ. Is it the 149 or 150? I'll look for the link for you now.

I don't know what happens after the date its due in, cos if you see my thread, SCM haven't submitted their copy to the court yet and it was due there yesterday - they really are rubbish.

I thought of some things that SCM could stand for but they might do me for libel or slander ? whichever!

I'll be back in a mo with link details just in case

Skinty

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

Hey I've just learnt how to paste a link - i hope it works!!

This is great for filling out the AQs, it gives a step by step guide to each question.

As for the extra 100 - we had to pay it on top of the rest of the money that we had to pay for other fees. I hope we can calim it back though!

(If the link doesn't work it was in the general section at the beginningof the site, in green font, and titled Guide to completing AQs - or something like that!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

Im just trying to fill out my AQ.

I have just a few questions, if you would mind assisting..

form is the n150

question c..... part 1 . what do i put

witness's, ive put my own name down, is there anything else i need to say there

Experts

there are 3 questions

1 do i wish to use expert evidence? y or n?

2 have i already copied expert reports to the other parties? y or n?

3 do i consider this case suitable for a single joint expert in any field? y or n?

F proposed directions

have i attached a lis of the directions i think are appropriate for the managment of my claim? y or n ?

Do i need to?

other information.

have i attached documents ? y or n ?

have i sent documents to other parties y or n ?

if yes when did they recieve them? ?????

do i intend to make any applications in the immediate future? y or n ?

Thats it for now, any help would be really great..

thanks

lee