My Own diary of getting Debt free

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4800 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Okay I am currently on a DMP, and today i really think i have made head way with every creditor, Everyone has decided to stop/freeze interest and now every penny i pay goes straight off my debt...HAPPY DAYS, I also told my family today about my debt and i could not believe how supportive everyone was, they offered advice and i just feel so much relief now. Spoke to CCCS today to change how much i pay and i must admit i waited 30 minutes to get hold of them and the adviser sounded fed up, So if anyone is going through this believe me we are not alone, Since everyone has agreed i have had no phone calls and have not had any nasty letters.. Remember these creditors eventually have to help they want their money and if they do not play ball and you go bankrupt they get nowt back, So hopefully by end of 2014 i will be debt free, I live with my parents and with my budget i get to live on 580 per month..

I want to keep a diary and hopefully keep posting on here for the next few years to help and support others and also for you guys to keep me on the straight and narrow and i will look forward to the day i owe noone a penny!!