Nationwide Claim Money Claim for Loan Debt received.

toomanycalls
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4854 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a money claim from Nationwide re a loan debt for an agreement taken out in April 2008 that we have struggled to pay following the colase of my business.

The money claim was put into the court 22-12-10, the postmark for the paperwork 30.12.10 and it arrived yesterday 7.1.11 so I don't have long to deal with this.

I'm posting a copy of the default notice because I think they have messed up the dates. Default notice was 26.8.10, date to rectify breach was 18.3.10

default_p1.jpg

Question is what should I do next?

default_p2.jpg

Just adding the Particulars of Claim from the court.

Removed

Now that says that the default notice was served 4.3.10. Now this one I actually paid the arrears and brought the account back up to date. Coincidently, I think this one is incorrect as it says we must pay the full amount not just the arrears? I have attached it below

Removed

Any thoughts please?

Edited by slick132
jpegs removed at OP's request

Hi TMC's,

Images all removed as they were too small to read properly.

Have a read here and re-post using phto bucket or similar (after hiding any personal data) - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

8)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)