Scoobyandy V Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Took the plunge and sent off for statements under the DPA with cheque on 5th August - received (recorded) byt them on 7th August.

No letters of acknowledgement or similair received as of yet - nudging letter sent 04/09.

cheque cashed on 16/08/06

Was expecting a delay as there are three acoounts concerned, (loan account, Credit card, and current account) but just wish tye'd hurry up. Their 40 day are up on the 18/09/06.

My story is that i went with baines and ernst some 6 years ago who basically told me to cancel all direct debits, and pass over all debts and company details for them to haggle with. I know for at least a year, that all debts were accruing monthly late fees every month so i'm looking forward to getting on with all of this and seeing what "THEY OWE ME"!

I must appear to be stalking the postie at the moment!

Scoobyandy

Uselss plebs.

Rang the other day to be told it's all being processed etc. Got a letter today from N. L Inett, thanking me for my request, saying they are under no statutory obligation to record manual interventions so i can't have them and then to top it off, they have said they are preparing statements for two incorrect accounts!

They have seemingly ignored the three accounts i'm interested in that are clearly stated on all correpondence and are focussing on two "card-cash" accounts that have never had more than £30.00 in either and have never really been used.

ARGGHHHHHH.....16 mins on phone and no further on. Don't they realise i can't sit in all day waiting for them to ring me back - i have fat to burn off - on my bike and blood sugars to get down.....GITTS!:evil:

They only have unitl next Monday to get them here for the right accounts and they have been reminded!

Scoobyandy

Well, having said that, the lady "Hannah" or "Anna" called me stright back just now, apologised that they had indeed processed the request for the wrong accounts and she was "straight away" going to process the statement-dump for the right accounts!!

Full marks for Hanna / Anna in the Data Protection section of Halifax.

Scoobyandy