RBS credit card/Apex/ now HL legal - PPI and charges on account

avocados
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4885 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Well here we go again, another DCA off of my xmas card list :mad2:

I have a received a lovely letter from my best friends at HL legal of notice of impending legal action.

I have dealt with HL legal before and left everything too late and got myself stressed out and in a panic so I want to prepare my defence/counterclaim early this time.

Its a RBS credit card although I do not know which one it is, Apex were constantly harassing me on behalf of RBS and now its been passed to HL Legal. I believe there is a possibility that PPI is on the account and there definitely will be loads of charges.

The balance is not very big and I was not going to bother claiming back charges (and PPI if there is on the account) but seeing as they won't stop hassling me and looks like they may be taking me to court then a counterclaim is in order and with a smallish balance they will almost definitely be owing me instead.

Am I correct in the best way to find out charges and if there is PPI is a SAR request? And who do i send to- Apex or HL legal?

Thanks