I'm about to claim against the Halifax - advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have two accounts with the Halifax and after finding this website I decided I should claim the charges back!

My question is: as I have 2 accounts (one with over £1200 of charges, the other with around £350), should I claim both at the same time, put in 2 seperate claims or what?

Cheers in advance!

You can claim them both at the same time but before you go any further please read the FAQs and step by step instructions also spend a couple of days reading some of the threads to aquaint yourself to what to do how to do it and when to do it

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

You can claim them both at the same time but before you go any further please read the FAQs and step by step instructions also spend a couple of days rerading some of the threads to aquaint yourself to what to do and when to do it

Thank you for your reply, i''ll spend the weekend reading everything on the site and I'll probably start everything off on Monday!