Pyyp23

Pyyp23 vs Marbles/HFC/Robinson way

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3461 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've started a new thread as i couldn't find my old one on here about this.

So a quick recap:

November 2009 Sent CCA Request recorded delivery.

Marbles issue faulty default letter

March 2010 Sent CCA reminder

Marbles issue termination letter

March 2010 Sent Accept unlawful recission letter

Marbles send a letter acknowledging they cannot find an agreement and will cease chasing payments until they have found it.

So I stopped paying anything to them and thought it had gone away.

Suddenly received a letter this morning from robinson way headed Formal demand for payment and includes a line saying it is a formal notice of intended court action.

In all honesty it looks like a standard template letter with lots of "may's" and "could's".

Should i send them the account in dispute letter, bemused letter or ignore it?

Regards,

Pyyp23

hi, why not send robbers way a formal demand for a copy of your agreement, you are correct all the letters they send are indeed template letters. it seems they like to waste paper and ink.

I've actually prepped the account in dispute letter, but am not entirely sure if it is the one to send as they have already terminated the account.

Account was sold to capquest before i got a response from robinson way. I sent an account in dispute letter to them and got a reply asking me to provide supporting evidence of the dispute.

Should I send anything back? or do you think they are trying to find out how i will try and defend myself if they try and take me to court?

regards,

pete

Should mention that the account was unlawfully rescinded. which i have retained proof of.

I also have a letter from Marbles stating that they will not pursue the debt.

I hae also noticed in some of the threads that Section 78 can no longer be used as a defence. I haven't found out why.

Can anyone enlightn me.

Thanks

Send them a copy of the letter where HFC said they would not chase.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Thanks cerb.

Should i also send them proof of unlawful recission?

Should i also send them proof of unlawful recission?
Not yet, see how they respond.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT