Provident must be getting desperate.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4955 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On leaving house yesterday and getting into taxi was stopped by man who said willing to offer me 500.00 there and then. I said I was too busy and trying to make my excuses he said he would call back later. Now I havnt been well and nearly got myself in trouble again, but my son stopped me thankfully.

He came back and seemed in such a hurry and I felt I couldnt take control, so as it was I ended up signing an intention of wanting loan or something like that and he said he would come back the next day to give me the money.

Son went mad and at only 15 is wiser than his years. You see its holiday time and hes been pressruing me beyond belief to get three xbox games he aparantly will die without, for the way he was going on anyhow, so for the nagging and the guilt I had just speant the last of the emergency money on wool to try to knit a jumper, I was not with it.

Anyhow son said no dont do it and said he would tell the man where to go if I didnt say no. Anyhow man arrived and told me he could as on benefits only give so much but that he had got it there and I said I am sorry but have reconsidered and changed my mind.

He said why as wouldnt take no as a simple no and I ended up feeling like I had to tell him, told him son was against it and he as it turns out is wiser than little old me and the provvy man said well isnt it up to you and not your son and I said sorry but I dont want it.

A couple of hours later the door knocks and I was expecting the heating engineer and it was him again asking if I had changed my mind. I said no and he still tried to give me his card with number on. Desperate eh?

Anyhow I was nearly silly as caught on hop and I have problems saying no to people that I thought I had improved on, but shows least ammount of pressure wether son nagging or whatever and I am easily led if loan man comes a knocking.

Lets hope my son links his nagging and tantrums to the fact I have to pay for it somehow. Hey he stomped his feet and said no loan, why doesnt it work when I say no xbox game:lol:

So the provvy dont like you saying no lately and through all of it and asking for interest rate three times I still didnt know what I was signing up to due to the only thing being an intention for a loan signed, be warned xx

I personally think door to door loans should be against the law unless a person rings them to come and call., then people easily caught off the guard like me, wouldnt have a chance to nearly be so silly xx

Funny thing is when originally said had change mind and sticking to it, he stormed off with 'whatever' he was annoyed at me very annoyed, so why the hell did he come backs what got me xx

Imagine what he would be like if couldnt make a payment? :(

WRITE to the Provvy head office and say that you do not want the loan and have not taken any money from the agent and could they confirm that they will not call on you again.

Does sound like desparation, perhaps the guy was after a big monthly bonus.

Susan