notice if disaplinary action

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4957 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i am writing on behalf of my sister,

she had been working in bargain booze in our local area, she started in january 2010,

last week at the end of her shift the boss turned up just before closing time, ten o clock she shut up , locked up, her boss then said right listen allegations have been made against you for alcohol consumption on the premises, also possible theft, he went on to hand her a letter which read i had a dicplinary hearing that following wednesday. i recentley found out a security camera had been put up out of the shop area, in the back room hidden

were on many occasion she had got changed their, on the theft side of things , when anything was bought on the shop premises by staff, the reciepts are normally put in an envelope and left for the boss to see if he asked for them. receipts i had on me i took home by mistake, but thought il put them in the bag next time i work

they have accused her of stealing all the things she has reciepts for

she admits to consuming alcohol in the shop. byt the theft and camera thing she is fuming and i have emailed their head office and told them of my sisters findings with this security camera

also the boss in question was moved to a different store permant today and someone else brought in, can anybody help me i dont know were to start i would like to grt my sisters name clear of theft

Have the police been called in about the theft?

Depending on the answers you get here, you might consider putting a post on the Employment forum on CAG. Don't copy and paste this one or we'll both get into trouble :). I'll let the guys advise you whether this is a legal or employment problem.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi littlemissme............ Firstly, could you clarify if this is you or your sister? You write as if both and is very confusing. Next as Honeybee correctly has pointed out we would need to know if the police were called and an arrest made. Were they?

I assume that the manager had installed the camera is that correct? But was it as part of an official Police investigation or an internal investigation by the company.

To be clear you (or your sister) admit to disciplinary matters but not stealing the items on the receipt. Has the company seen these receipts?

How many people work in this shop? Why was the manger moved?

Can't think the camera angle is a starter, I presume the problem you have with it is recording dressing and undressing? If the storeroom is being used as a changing room too and if stock is going missing then the company would be entitled to put it there, although it does seem a bit insensitive.

Please can you clarify these points.

Where would you like it moved to please?

If you want it to go on the Employment forum or any other, click the triangle at the bottom of your post and tell the site team what you're asking for. Papasmurf is OK, don't worry about him :). He just has a dirrect approach to topics, but he is sympathetic.

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum