Lloyds TSB Allocation Questionnaire - need advice please

Ricky Coyle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I've just received a copy of Lloyds Allocation Questionnaire and they have asked to delay for a further month and have said they cannot attend court for the whole of september. Can anyway give me advice on what happens next or

what I should do?

Thanks

Hi Ricky,

Most people have received the same, Lloyds want one month extra, I would write to their solicitors asking why they feel they need an extra month when they have had weeks to settle, I actualy phoned the solicitors and asked, If you have a way of recording the call you could try this.

Good Luck,

Brecken x

How long did you guys wait for the questionnaire? I filed my claim on the 1st and hoping to receive at least an acknowledgement soon? Are you going to send them a settlement figure tara?

Subject Access sent - 28/06/068)

Prelim Sent - 22/07/06:roll:

Standard Bog Off received - 03/08/2006:mad:

LBA sent - 07/08/06

Expiry of LBA - 21st Aug No reply as of yet so

Moneyclaim issued - 01/09/2006:lol: ( I even gave them an extra 10 days before issuing claim! ) THE SWINES!

Notice of issue received 11/09/2006

Acknowledgement of service received 13/09/06

28 DAYS & COUNTING!

Total Claim - £3,966.04 inc Interest

Lloyds Platinum Visa Subject access sent 11/06/2006

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy"

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping"

"We didn't actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short of our expenditure."

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

hi macdond,they put in a defence right at the last minute, which was 28 days after acknowledgement. then you get a letter from court with a allocation questionaire which you have to fill in & send a cheque for £100. Lloyds do the same. It takes Lloyds ages though. you get a copy of lloyds. This takes about 3 weeks. I've just sent them a settlement figure & i shall wait for a reply.

I haven't received acknowledgement yet but it's only tues I guess i'll get one soon. Hopefully I won't have to pay the £100 either cos i've sent them proof of my Working Family Tax Award. I've read about Lloyds taking ages!! Another month to wait then by the looks of it!! Good luck! Donna x

Subject Access sent - 28/06/068)

Prelim Sent - 22/07/06:roll:

Standard Bog Off received - 03/08/2006:mad:

LBA sent - 07/08/06

Expiry of LBA - 21st Aug No reply as of yet so

Moneyclaim issued - 01/09/2006:lol: ( I even gave them an extra 10 days before issuing claim! ) THE SWINES!

Notice of issue received 11/09/2006

Acknowledgement of service received 13/09/06

28 DAYS & COUNTING!

Total Claim - £3,966.04 inc Interest

Lloyds Platinum Visa Subject access sent 11/06/2006

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy"

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping"

"We didn't actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short of our expenditure."

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."