First Step

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi im a newcomer too and ive just at this time finishing typing my letter for my statement which i will expect to get the full six yrs worth, the bank will say no 'we can give the 3yrs' but they are entilted to give 6yrs under data protection. I suggest you read all information possible get a better understanding

Definately read the FAQ's and other threads to help you through this - The letters /templates I have copied and pasted ready to use should I have to and printed of some other stuff and made hand written notes about snippets of info relevant to my situation - once the initil letter is sent requesting your statements ( and mine go back 25 yrs so that will be interesting!) then i suggest you spend a small part of each day getting a feel for this site ( which is brill!) and building up the info you might need ready for the next stage - its all there just trawl through it and your efforts will be rewarded. Good luck!