style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys,

Decided to start a new thread (away from that CMD of mine which is full of off the main point issues :p)

Have a question to experts: would you recommend putting the numbers next to the lines on the pages in the bundle or it will annoy the tribunal (while reading the whole pages)?

I know there should be pagination and indexing done to the bundle. But what about counting the lines - it will speed pointing to a particular line in the text. I have started to do it, but have got the feeling it will distract the judges, let alone annoy them. Maybe I put too big numbers but anything like delicately written counting may do, though?

What would you advise?

Hey guys,

Decided to start a new thread (away from that CMD of mine which is full of off the main point issues :p)

Have a question to experts: would you recommend putting the numbers next to the lines on the pages in the bundle or it will annoy the tribunal (while reading the whole pages)?

I know there should be pagination and indexing done to the bundle. But what about counting the lines - it will speed pointing to a particular line in the text. I have started to do it, but have got the feeling it will distract the judges, let alone annoy them. Maybe I put too big numbers but anything like delicately written counting may do, though?

What would you advise?

Numbering every paragraph is fine.....it is a commonly used practice ........so dont worry.

I thought more of something like numbering the lines in, for example, the minutes from investigation hearings to the witnesses (by the way, shall I put those together with all the e-mails, letters etc. or keep them in the witness statements?).

Sorry if i made myself unclear earlier, I didn't mean numbering each and every single line (I myself would go crazy :)), but let's say put a number next to the text, i.e. 5,10,15,20,25,30...etc.

(I am still laughing when I go through all my papers as, just to give you one out of many examples, from the day someone has delivered to HR a fabricated statement alleging racist comments from the conversation I had with some other colleague till the day this colleague got questioned, there was a period of 3 months that has passed... :rolleyes: Imagine, in case of malicious gossipings at the workplace(which I have fallen the victim of as well), if nothing is promptly done by HR, such a period is devastating to my name and reputation at work. Of course I received that fabricated statement - saw it for the first time - only during my suspension (as they decided that I am dangerous to work environment), after 3 months from the date of that fabricated statement.

Of course the person who was responsible for assesing my grievance didn't see anything wrong with that... as if people might forget some details from out of many conversations from before 3 months or just feel intimidated themselves...).

It is very hard to believe that they are well known brand, exist on the market for so long but do things like that. I fear for many more Polish workers who still work for them.

Well yeah, going back to the bundle. Do you think 5, 10, 15, etc. numbering next to a continuous text would be a good idea?

Edited by ms_smith

Hi,

The all idea of line numbering is to help the judge and respondent to easily find the part of the text you are referencing...

There are different methods... line, paragraph numbering and highlighting the part of the document you intend to reference...

Line numbering is more appropriate when you have an extremely large bundle...

---Aut viam inveniam aut faciam---

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

There is another issue: they have got their own documents they intend to rely on, I have got my own documents sent from them to rely on and they lied heavily in their ET3 forms. I fear they will be eager to fabricate new documents in the bundle to suit their lyings in ET3 forms, accusing me of manipulation to the facts.

We still didn't fully disclose our papers or agree on the bundle. I just sent their lawyer e-mail asking for a few papers needed and his proposed index to the bundle. Still haven't got the response. How can I more protect myself from their further games? Shall I write to ET?

For the time being, I think you should wait for their reply and see what they come up with...

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

The deadline for the bundle is end of next week though.

There were almost 4 weeks since CMD orders to agree on the bundle but they didn't contact me until I called them myself the beginning if this week! :mad: I smell a rat...

In some cases, all happens at the 11th hour... right on the deadline... do not worry too much for the time being...

What if they will drag their heels forever? Can I send them the copy of the bundle (according to my documents order :) and index and so on) "BANG! BANG!"(meaning: not much choice given if they wanted to manipulate anything more) and then say "I will send it to ET!" ?

Who is responsible for sending the bundle to ET anyway? If I represent myself and I am not the lawyer, they have the law firm representing them - is it the more experienced, in legal terms, side who takes the duty of sending the bundle?

Edited by ms_smith

Follow the link to CPR39PD - guidance on preparation of bundles...

PRACTICE DIRECTION 39A – MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS RELATING TO HEARINGS - Ministry of Justice