trace36 v halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello everyone,

I today received all my bank statements i requested from halifax. Sat down tonight and highlighted all charges from last 6 years. WOW it amounted to £2472! I was most surprised at what they have taken over years.....

My only problem is i dont understand how to retreive the spreadsheet to do calculations.Can anyone advise the easiest way to do this as im not very good at these things.Dont know what the spreadsheet even looks like??

Also how to i calculate the interest?? Am i a bit dumb or what! Finding all this very mind boggling......:confused:

Appreciate any advice given. x x

Trace36

Thanks for your swift reply. I seem to have a problem accessing the spreadsheets. When i try to download it just comes up with FILext. Is that right or am i being dumb again.......

:oops:

Cheers

Trace36

Thanks for that i am just in process of downloading it now. I will let you know how i get on. Dont think i'll sleep til i've sorted it cos i plan on posting next stage letter and everything tomorrow!!!

well i managed to download excel spreadsheet! Dont know how i did it tho?? Im slowly getting there and i have added all my charges date and amount but now i dont know how to total up the the amount of days to obtain interest amount. Is there something i should be doing because i cant add up all the days from last 6 years! Would take me forever.......

Eternally grateful for any advice given;)

Please can anyone help me with doing spreadsheets???

I've entered all data but now dont know how to calculate the days since and interest rate 8%.Im pretty useless at this and im getting so frustrated now as i want to get next stage letter sent off to my bank.... Please help!!!!!:confused:

I overwrote each one individually but when i try to calculate it brings up larger amounts ie: too many days add up so gives me a false amount of interest. Im tearing my hair out! Thought i was getting there but this has got me stumped.......:evil:

Well i finally did it!! Managed to complete my calculations on spreadsheet. Dont know how i did it but i did........ Letter ready to post as we speak so heres hoping for a happy outcome!!!!:p