That's me ready...

Woody70x2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After considering claiming my bank charges back for a couple of months I have decided to take the plunge and go for it. That's me prepared my SAR and will be posting it off tonight!

Reading through the FAQ's helped install confidence in what I am doing, as I previously worried about costs of going to court and if they closed my account and insisted I paid back my overdraft.

Next step tomorrow to set up a parachute account just in case, but it is time to go to town and get my charges back!

I look forward with great interest in calculating how much the bank has charged me. They took the decision to no longer contact me when going over my overdraft, which made dealing with finances each month difficult. It put me in a position that I was scared to look at my account.

I have an overdraft of £2000 and put this amount down largely to the fact when I was going over my overdraft, they increased my overdraft to cover the charges. Time for some recompense I think!

Hello and welcome woody

Reading the FAQ's - now thats what we like to hear

Good luck

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.