Shop owner handcuffed and shop emptied for debt of £193

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HCE - I was talking about parking and hopefully in clear English. What is your answer to the presumption of guilt that is central to its enforcement?

Don't make the mistake of thinking that you the most intelligent person on this forum. That would be an exposure of stupidity.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HCE - I was talking about parking and hopefully in clear English. What is your answer to the presumption of guilt that is central to its enforcement?

Don't make the mistake of thinking that you the most intelligent person on this forum. That would be an exposure of stupidity.

FP, will you stop bleeting and just pay your parking tickets.

This thread has nothing to do with Parking..... yawn....

HCE - This thread is everything to do with bailiffs who treat ordinary people with contempt as a matter of course to the point where they convince themselves that abnormal is normal;- bit like your last post.

Whether it's parking or anything else as I explained in post 31, you have failed to offer any explanation in contradiction.

In order to boost credibility HCE falls into the trap of talking down to people so that all we are left is trite remarks about a misplaced assumption that I have outstanding parking tickets.

No HCE, I don't have any parking tickets but we do protect people from such tickets and all the bullying, lies, fraud, intimidation, theft, deceit and violence that goes with their enforcement. You'll be telling me next that this only happens in parking and is therefore irrelevant to this thread.

Fair Parking is proud to have the kind of extensive knowledge and experience of parking and general enforcement that renders bailiffs incapable of providing coherrent answers to.

Now how about answering all those posts in other threads that you have failed to respond to? Commencing with a plausible reason as to why it's OK to enforce on a presumption of guilt.

HCE - This thread is everything to do with bailiffs who treat ordinary people with contempt as a matter of course to the point where they convince themselves that abnormal is normal;- bit like your last post.

Whether it's parking or anything else as I explained in post 31, you have failed to offer any explanation in contradiction.

In order to boost credibility HCE falls into the trap of talking down to people so that all we are left is trite remarks about a misplaced assumption that I have outstanding parking tickets.

No HCE, I don't have any parking tickets but we do protect people from such tickets and all the bullying, lies, fraud, intimidation, theft, deceit and violence that goes with their enforcement. You'll be telling me next that this only happens in parking and is therefore irrelevant to this thread.

Fair Parking is proud to have the kind of extensive knowledge and experience of parking and general enforcement that renders bailiffs incapable of providing coherrent answers to.

Now how about answering all those posts in other threads that you have failed to respond to? Commencing with a plausible reason as to why it's OK to enforce on a presumption of guilt.

Fair Parking. You pat yourself on the back if that's really what you need.

Whether I agree with the process in which warrants are issued for parking violations is irrelevant. It is how it is at this time and is enforced when it is not complied with, like it or not.

I'm not bothered enough to trawl through your pointless boring posts you continue to bleet on about either.

Anyway, I must go, I have my bullying, lies, fraud, intimidation, theft, deceit and violence class tonight. :rolleyes:

PS - Don't forget to take advantage of the 50% reduction on your tickets if paid within 14 days.

HCE - Your slip's showing.

If you can't find my posts, then you are no position to comment on them - facetiously or otherwise.

We do not have a problem with local authorities charging for parking. We are only concerned with the enforcement of these by persons who think that the only way to deal with their fellow humans is to treat them as second class citizens.

Keep reading the 'How to speak English gooder' book. The one whereby straightforward the English statement 'I have no parking tickets' translates into 'pay them within 14 days'.

Given that the standard of proof on parking tickets is merely limited to a belief by the local authority that a contravention has taken place, I would be very careful about supporting the notion that it's OK to enforce them on a presumption of guilt, which from your last posting the invitation to comment on is 'pointless and boring'.

Now why should anybody on this forum trust you?

Im Sooooooooooo disappointed with bailiffs at the moment. They seem to be giving up on me.

I mean, the latest parasite that called trying to collect their fraudulent fees ( Invalid Levy on next doors vehicle ) actually left when i told him to F Off.

Coward.

Im Sooooooooooo disappointed with bailiffs at the moment. They seem to be giving up on me.

I mean, the latest parasite that called trying to collect their fraudulent fees ( Invalid Levy on next doors vehicle ) actually left when i told him to F Off.

Coward.

You must be a big scary man DG :rolleyes:

Do you not think it would be more constructive to try and pay your debts. :idea:

I dont have any debts HCE. I owe the council £714. Its here under the carpet with another £6k cash ( Pocket Money )

Now i have the incriminating evidence in writing that they are trying to defraud me off hundreds of pounds AGAIN, i might just pay it.

Then again im having so much fun with the scumbags, i might not.

Up yours arsehole.