You are all slagging off Welcome Finance.

bailiff2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right....

I reading these forums and you are all slagging off Welcome Finance.

YES WE ARE! Well Spotted!!!

The reason you are all screwing ( sorry Screwing What)? is that YOU are so rubbish in saving money.

I Have quite enough saved, Thank You. I Just will NOT Waste It On A Bunch of **** *ANKERS Who LIE and DECEIVE, and Can NOT Abide by the Rules or The LAW in What Ever Shape or Form it Comes IN. They Make Their OWN Rules UP and Then Try To Tell Us WE MUST Abide by The LAW AS They SEE IT! The Way They Would Want The Law To BE If They Did Make It! Fortunately My Friends And I Are Aware of The Lying and Cheating Now, AND OUR Fervent Mission Is To Make More AND More People Aware Of What IS RIGHT, AND To Ensure That **** Like This Do NOT Create The Misery They Do EVER Again In The Name Of Profit For Themselves!!!

and have the worst credit rating. MY Credit Rating WAS FINE UNTIL I Met These CHEATING *ASTARDS.

If you paid your debts in the first place you would be able to get credit elsewhere.

I Certainly Wish I Had, Because The State THEY Have Left MY Credit Rating In Due To THIER Lies And Failure To Work To A SIMPLE Surmise. The Surmise Being That They Could Collect MY Payments To A SET LAID DOWN AND AGREED TO TIME SCALE!!! T:mad:SSERS!!!

I work for Cattles and we refer to you lot as scutters, YOU Know What WE Call You!!! HA! HA! HA!

with a live today-pay tomorrow attitude. A GOOD WAY TO LIVE BUT UNTRUE!!!

For your info Cattles which is Welcome Finance and is winding up. That IS A Shame..... Hope You Find A Job Soon! It Is The Time Of Year That Farmers Need GOOD MUCK SPREADERS!!!

This means only one thing Accounts that ARE paying - These debt will be sold onto decent banks for collection.

There Are NO Decent Banks! If Cattles/ WELSCUM Had EVER Been Decent Niether You Nor I Would Be Here. You Could Be At WORK, I Could BE Watching Daytime Telly!!!

Accounts that DONT pay or are in arrears will be passed onto to debt collection agencies This bit I will look forward to

SO MY FRIEND Will I. These Are Scummier Than The ****, And Operate At LOWER Than Drain Level. AND Are As Effective As Wet Toilet Paper!!! as you will get more hastle and greef from them ( Great, Greef Sounds So Much Better Than The Alternative, GRIEF.

But I will put my wages on it, most of you cop outs will go to debt managment agencies or CAB just like the advert between Trisha tells you too.

Can You Blame Us Trisha Is Such A Great Informative Programme, I Could Watch Her While I`m Avoiding Communication With COMPLETE MORONS Like Yourself And The Rest Of The ****. Just A Point on when I Say Informative. That Show Lets Us Decent Law Abiding, Honest People See What The Staff In The Office At Cattles/ Welscum Look And Act Like. Absolute Chaos!!!?

Now Go Away And Take That **** Ex WFS Employee With you. You can show each other where the Job Center is!!!:roll:

Cheers, MARK

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol if you want to see Brutal then be a fly on the wall if they decide to take Mark up on his offer of sending him a PM. lollllllllllllll

Neither of the pair of *OCKS (* read C ) have been inclined to PM me! Shame really, I would Obviously have been Kind, Considerate and Willing to Listen to their point of view. Unfortunately they have run away, tails between their cloven hooves. Pair of *UCKING *RSE Holes.

Still that made my day. Took me back to when I chased our Account Damager down the road. I`m permanently disabled and on crutches and the Piece of *HIT still ran away.

Cowards and Liars the Lot of Them!!! I hope these twos` eyes fester and drop out!!! ****!!! :x

Cheers, MARK ( waiting for a BIG Cagbot now)! LMFAO :lol:

• Haha 1

Sorry, but this thread has made me smile....isn't it just great to know that Caggers are having such a positive influence on the world by cleaning up the credit industry!! :p

You are Welco... ( no I still cant say that word ) WelshMam. Please join in any time you feel like it.

Made Me feel much much better!!! And let`s face it, We will not take too long cleaning up after **** IDIOTS like those two MORONS!!! LMAO :grin::grin::grin:

Cheers, MARK

Oh my GOD!

P45 nice snipe :)

When welcome is gone, Ill be still helping you spongers wipe your arses. EAT ****

You`re far too quick for me? You help me wipe my arse every time I get a statement of account!!! What a Total *UCKING *ANKER YOU ARE!!!

I Hope Your MUM and DAD Are Proud of You? `Cause Every body else must have hated you, ALL of your life!

I Bet my Sums in Default, you were Bullied in the Correctional Facility you attended you STUPID, STUPID Non *UCKIN` Entity!!!

If you would care for an Adult conversation and to try to convince me were I went wrong in my life. Or at least to give your self a chance to prove to me you have a worthwhile life, then please, please, please PM ME!!!

Cheers, MARK

oh he has gone, I guess he did not like my reminder oh well lol

No pompeyfaith, obviously he didn`t like it but I do.

Is that stickied somewhere? It`s a good piece for people to see here on the **** Forum and, it Informs them of their rights when faced with these *WATS!!!

Thank You.

Cheers, MARK

Edited by mark1arby
spelling

See you are Lurking there in the background then bailliff2. Not a word to be said then? Well , not one you can spell!!!

It would be a Revelation to you if you PM`d Major Player!!! He was one of your bosses at Welscum/ Cattles. He saw through their Bull to how ALL the staff had been tricked, lied to, deceived and generally Brainwashed by these ****!!!

Why do you think you have been told NOT to come to these forums? It isn`t because some unhappy customers may find out who you are and were you live, the way you have been told. It is because they don`t want any of the staff hearing and seeing the TRUTH!!!

Cheers, MARK

mark1arby have you paid this months payments yet????

Or are you off down the races this week

DOLE-****

Eloquence is Certainly NOT Required with this NOB!!! What A *ANKER!!!

How old are you bailliff2?

I suspect that you are the same age as some of the young MEN and WOMEN who are losing their lives because of something they believe in. And they are not scared of having the right ethics to enable them to do this job. What have you DONE Today to Make You Feel Proud????

You are sat one finger typing bcause you have your miniscual ****** in the other hand. T:pSSER

We could carry on doing this for the rest of your life if that is how you intend to spend your time. I am retired from a worthwhile job that I loved and did for a long time, willingly. So the time I have is My Own to do with as I please, I have most Certainly Earned it.

I can say with TOTAL and Absolute Certainty, if you had ever done the job I did, You WOULD have been SHOT or THROWN OVERBOARD by your Own Side. In a VERY Short space of Time. Which is Probably Exactly what the Other *ANKERS who Have to Put Up with you are Wanting to Do To You.

You are typical of the Monkeys who are employed by Welscum. Of Low Intelligence, so you are easy to manipulate ( were you told the stocks you were buying in this **** company would be worth a mint?), and of NO Morals which enables them to pick you from the Mob as they can easily Train you to be one of THEIR MONKEYS ( Working for the Man).

I have MORE Respect for a Hong Kong Whore than I do for your kind! You are the SAME as AIDS, Everybody Knows What You Are, But NOBODY Wants YOU!!!

NOW Please go and moan with the rest of Unwanted on the Cattles Investment Forum at iii.com/ co.uk

Cheers, MARK

Edited by Mr lex
Steady on Mark !!

Folks, folks, folks!

Why lower yourself to his level?

I read all the posts on here and I am shocked at the mob mentality and the language used. How is that helping? You are making yourselves no better than him and he is laughing at you because he's managed to get a rise out of you!

By all means respond, but respond using the legal arguments amongst which he is completely powerless, trading insults is only going to make him more determined to stay on to wind you guys up.

We on CAG always have tried to keep up certain standards and I must say that seeing references to small genitalia etc is not something I am proud to see. I also know it is a breach of forum rules and I personally hope Mr Lex finds his CAGbot ASAP. Come on you lot, you can do better than swearing at someone whose mental ability is so obviously challenged that he is no match for any of you!!! ;-)

Point Taken! It`s Sometimes difficult to throw of 24 years of Naval Training!

I do think though that it is more than needed to get down to their level at times.

I apologise for any offence. Against Forum Rules, I apologise for that also.

I do think that bailliff2 has now gained More satisfaction from those last few posts than ever he could from a few simple 4 letter words. That are in Common use now days.

With Great Respect to You and other Caggers. Could the point not have been made by PM? Allowing me time to edit the post.

Cheers, MARK

24 years of Naval training, huh?

I do realise the respect you are held in on CAG. I myself have read many of your posts, and have always found them informative. How ever, again with respect. What is the above supposed to infer? Or is it that you did not understand my meaning about 24 years of Naval Training?

When I said I was in the Royal Navy I wasn`t looking for CAG points or expecting sharp intakes of breath. It is just a fact I thought pertinent at the time.

Cheers, MARK

Consider the Tension Diffused! Could you please form an Orderly Line Ladies!!! :D

I can`t believe I stewed on that ALL afternoon??? I thought 3 years as a CAG Moderator was being compared to my stint in the Andrew ( NAVY). lol :o

I left the MOB ( Navy) 10 years ago now! WOW How Time Flies! AND WOW How Different is MY Life Now??? :eek:

Have Pity on an Old Matelot and Please Forgive My Petulance???

Cheers, MARK

A tall, dark, handsome naval man who is single may well be single for a good reason WelshMam! :-D

He may also have been Married to the same Lady for 28 Years for a Very good Reason Too!!! LMAO :D

Cheers, MARK